O you glorious and benevolent angels,Urzla, Zlar, Larzod, Arzal, who are the four angels of the East, I invocate you, adjure and call you forth to visible apparition in and through the great prevalent and divine name of the Most Holy God Erzla, and by the ineffable and efficacious virtues and power thereof, whereby you are governed and called forth, it being therefore absolutely necessary, pre-ordained, appointed and decreed.
Now therefore do I most earnestly entreat and powerfully adjure you, O you benign angels Urzla, Zlar, Larzod, Arzal, in this potent name of your God Erzla to move and appear visibly, and show yourself to me in this crystal stone (or mirror) here before me.
And in and through the same, to transmit your ray to my sight and your voice to my ears that I may audibly hear you and plainly see you and include me in your mysteries wherefore I do most earnestly adjure you, O benevolent and amicable angels, Azla, in the most excellent name of your God, Erzla, and I as a servant of the highest do efficaciously invoke you to appear now perfectly visible to me, O you servants of mercy, come and show yourselves firmly unto me and let me partake of the secret wisdom of your creator.
From the Clavicula Salomonis
Leave a Reply
- Invocation to the Angel of Venus by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Welcome My Angel Friend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Planning an Angel Day by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Conjuration of the Good Spirits by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Banishing Grief by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments