Monthly Archives: October 2015
Think of all the things you wish for in a mate. Write them down on a piece of paper. Place some dragon’s blood powder or some resin in the middle of the paper and fold it over. Toss the paper in a fire on Halloween.
From Simple Magick
The oak tree is lucky for money and health. Try to catch a falling oak leaf in autumn, before it touches the ground. Keep the leaf safely in your purse or wallet to ensure it will never be empty. If an oak leaf accidentally catches you on your person, this is very lucky and you should keep it safe. Likewise, if a bramble catches on your clothes it is considered lucky.
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using Items or Demons To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Multi-Verse Spells To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using Natural Magick To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Vampire Prevention Spells by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Vampire Diagnostic Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 101 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 9 Comments