For this spell you will need a large piece of ice, an icicle, a snowball, or several ice cubes. You’ll also need a bowl, and a candle.
Take the ice into your dominant hand (your right if right handed, your left if left handed), hold it over a bowl and think about winter and whatever it is that has been frozen in your own life.
Say, ‘This represents the Crone, Lady of Winter, of the time when the land is still and resting. But as winter’s thaw begins, so the Lady casts off her robes of stillness and becomes once more the Maiden. Full of movement, like the cool waters of spring, she flows once more to bring life and hope to all the land’.
Now ask the Maiden to bring fire and warmth to your own life so that your energy will flow and your own spring will come. Imagine the frozen places in your life melting just as the ice in your hand is melting.
Place the melting ice into the bowl, say a warm thank-you. Light a small candle and as you do, think about how your life will begin to grow and change.
Once the ice has fully melted, keep the resulting water to put on your favorite plant, either indoors or in the garden. (Please wait until the water has reached a reasonable temperature before you do this.)
Light a red or pink candle and gather some catkins (flowers) of the Hazel tree (the timing would be perfect for around Valentines day) and wrap them in a piece of red or pink tissue paper. Hold it in your hand over your heart as you recite your incantation. Burn the bundle while visualizing your intent.
You can use any incantation that resonates with you for this spell. Here’s a simple one:
“Lover hear my call to thee.
Let these words enchant and draw.
Lover find your way to me.
Love is the magic, love is the law.
As it is willed, so mote it be.”
Adapted from Whispers from the Woods
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Money Draw Charm by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sand Spell For Obstacles by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Orange Juice Spell For A Fresh Start by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using Items or Demons To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Multi-Verse Spells To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 104 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 9 Comments