The get what they deserve spell can either be a hex or gift it all depends on the person you’re casting the spell over, and what karma has in store for them. (Bad luck or Good luck).
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Piece of paper
- A picture of the person, if not a picture then their full name spelled CORRECTLY.
- A lighter or match
- Something you can put the paper in, a tin or bowl.
This spell is for those who believe a harmful spell can backfire, in this case you’re not causing harm, unless they deserve it.
Take your piece of paper write the words Get what you deserve on one side and on the other write the persons full name, with correct spelling, or just a picture. Fold the paper anyway you like and burn it. Let it burn to ash, and the spell is complete. After you have completed this spell, it will take time for it to take effect, but have faith. The person will get what they deserve. If the person doesn’t deserve to be punished or harmed, the spell will simply give them good luck.
Spellwork done on other people has a tendency to rebound back to the spell caster. So, be prepared to also get what you deserve – which could be many good things. Or not..
Found at: Spells of Magic
Gather certain fallen twigs;
One of hazel, one of oak,
One of elm, and one of willow;
Hold them to the fire’s smoke,
Say this softly, seven times all:
Turner be turned,
Burner be burned:
Let only good
Come out of this wood.
Spit on each and break it small
Cast them in the fire’s mouth –
The curse will die with the fire’s death.
On the darkest night of the year, gather together three dried leaves of holly and pulverize them into powder. On a clean, four-inch by four-inch piece of paper, write a single word in red ink that represents what quality you would like to be born within yourself along with the newborn Yule Sun.
Sprinkle the holly powder into the center of the paper, twist the whole thing closed with the holly powder inside. Light the wick of a red candle, and from this flame, light the holly- filled paper on fire. As it burns, see your wish fulfilled. The spell is done.
From: Earth Witchery
- Piece of paper
- Ink Pen
First light a candle of your choice, one that goes with your wish would be more appropriate. Then write your wish on a clean piece of paper. Fold the paper four times and then burn it in the candle. While the paper is burning, imagine that your wish is transforming into reality. Scatter the ashes in your back garden, and know that what you wish for is now on its way to you.
This spell is best done during a waxing or full moon.
From: Blessed Be Me
Think of all the things you wish for in a mate. Write them down on a piece of paper. Place some dragon’s blood powder or some resin in the middle of the paper and fold it over. Toss the paper in a fire on Halloween.
From Simple Magick
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Money Draw Charm by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sand Spell For Obstacles by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Orange Juice Spell For A Fresh Start by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using Items or Demons To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Multi-Verse Spells To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 104 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 9 Comments