Monthly Archives: June 2021
The Egyptian Book of the Dead suggests carrying the plant sweet inula to ward off crocodiles both living ones and those that haunt the spirit realm.
- Wear it in a charm bag to protect against actual visitations.
- Sleep with the herb in a dream pillow or beneath your pillow if unfriendly crocodiles are infesting your dreams.
From Burma we have this tidbit:
- Carry iron pyrites as a protective charm against crocodiles.
Crocodiles shed their teeth, continually growing new ones. Naturally shed teeth have a prophylactic effect: string them and wear on necklaces and anklets to prevent attack. Alternatively, carry the teeth in a medicine bag.
To make a crocodile charm bag, place a piece of gold pyrite into a drawstring bag together with crocodile teeth and/or an image of a crocodile. Carry for protection.
From: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Go to a moving brook or stream. While standing in the water and facing downstream, remove five small pebbles from the stream bed. As you do this, visualize your need for protection.
As your hand closes over the pebbles, see them beaming out protective energies. Just as the pebbles are hard and have weathered for eons, so too will they strengthen your protective shield.
Now carry them at all times for protection. If you wish, place them in a small pouch or a fold of cloth, or incorporate them into some form of jewelry.
From: Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 141 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 18 Comments
- Spell To Find A Lost Pet by shirleytwofeathers - 11 Comments