One of my favorite things to do is to plan an “angel day.” It doesn’t cost any money, and I’m never disappointed in what I find or the experiences I have. You can choose to spend a day with nature (pack a picnic lunch), visit friends, or go to a busy shopping mall. It doesn’t matter.
There is only one requirement:
Before you start out, say to yourself, “I’m going to have an angel day today. That means I’m open to whatever the universe has to show me about angels, and how I can help others.” then off you go.
You can tweak the purpose of your angel day to achieve a number of goals. For example, if you are wanting to know more about your guardian angel, you can say,
“I’m going to have an angel day today. That means I’m open to whatever my guardian angel wants to show me about his/herself, and how we can establish a deeper bond and better communication.”
Keep in mind that every occurrence and everyone you meet is orchestrated by the angels to educate or entertain you. You are on an adventure, a treasure hunt. Be nice to every person you meet. Look people straight in the eyes if they speak to you. Pay attention and listen to what is happening around you.
If you are a “shopper,” might yourself that you will only look for angel things today. You will find that you spend less money and ferret out items you’ve really been looking for, not the junk you usually collect through impulse buying. You might ask the angels to help guide you to the right store, or library, if you are looking for a particular book or reference material.
When you return home, jot down the significant events of your day. Spend time meditating and clearing out your body. During meditation, envision your angel as a tour guide to help you work out any unanswered questions about your experiences.
In essence, there are many ways you can have an “angel day.” You can begin every day as an “angel day.” You just might be surprised by how much more in tune with the universe you will be, and it is a great feeling to have with you every single day.
Leave a Reply
- Archangel Michael Dream Oracle Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ma’at’s Justice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spell To Halt A Storm by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 17 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments