Finding an angel is not too hard. There is only one requirement – you can’t be kidding around when you call an angel. First, I’d like you to sit back and think seriously about why you want to contact the angelic realms. Be honest with yourself. Is there something you want to improve within yourself or your lifestyle, or is there a rough spot in your life that you would like to smooth out? Are you merely curious?
Take your time.
Good. Now, get a piece of paper or an index card and write a want ad for your angel. I kid you not. Sit down and compose an ad as if you were looking for a teacher, a friend, someone who has a service you would like to contact, etc. Here are two sample want ads:
WANTED: Angel from the celestial realms. Seeking an angel who can help me improve my self-image. Need one who can get through my stubborn streak.
SEEKING: Angel who is willing to help me with my money problems. Seeking loving assistance to help me create peace and prosperity in my life.
When you’ve finished the ad, hold it in your hand, close your eyes, and concentrate on bringing a being of light toward yourself. Read your ad out loud if you think it will help. Don’t worry about not doing it right – there is no wrong way to ask an angel to help as long as you use good manners. If you would like to say a little prayer, be my guest. Here’s a good one:
Angelic hosts please hear my call
Bright blessings I extend to all.
East and south, west and north
I circle round and call the forth.
Invisible friend, messenger of love
Send me aid from the realms above.
When you are finished, tuck the card in a pocket or pin it someplace on your clothing where no one can see it. Don’t announce to everyone you know that you’ve just placed a want ad for an angel. We don’t want anyone’s negative thoughts interfering with your project.
After help has arrived and you feel the need to share the information with someone who can use it, then by all means do so. If you have friends or family you know will scoff at you, don’t bother. An old magickal adage is: “Teach not the mysteries to fools.” Others will find their way on their own time without using you as a stepping stone.
Don’t expect your angel to appear to you with trumpets of glory and lights of gold and silver. Angels are often subtle in their work. You may receive a job offer from an unexpected source. A friend may call to pull you out of your doldrums. You may pick up a book and find the answer you were looking for there. When angels are around, there is no such thing as coincidence. It is your job to heighten your sensitivity.
If you open your mental eyes, you will see angels everywhere.
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su...
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en...
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing...
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell This year (2018) is particularly unique in that January...
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M...
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches...
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and...
- Angel Magic Invocation Spell Today is a full moon - a perfect night for some Angel m...
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr...
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are...
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 122 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 16 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments