This is a simple candle meditation ritual to enhance creativity.
- 1 orange candle (creativity, enthusiasm)
- 1 yellow candle (creativity, imagination, and inspiration)
- Amethyst, chrysocolla, black onyx, and turquoise
- White Sage, Palo Santo, or Florida water (cleanse and clear)
Creativity is more than just writing, painting, or music It can be about coming up with a great innovative concept for a business method, or something as mundane as redecorating your apartment. This ritual is flexible so feel free to adjust wording as you fit.
Cleanse and clear your space using White Sage, Palo Santo, or Florida water.
Light your altar candles and the incense. Anoint your candles using appropriate oils for creativity. Place the orange and yellow candles side by side and place a piece of black onyx behind the orange candle and the piece of turquoise in front of it.
With your yellow candle, place the Chrysocolla behind the candle, and the amethyst in the front. Light the candles, and think about the particular reason why you need creativity, you might wish to say aloud something along the lines as simple as:
The Universe is filled with endless ideas of creativity. I attract them to me like a magnet. My mind and dreams are open to these ideas. They flow in like a stream of clear water.
Sitting in silence breathe in the sign of Leo and place it into your heart center. Allow the color of Gold, radiating like the sun to surround your entire body and fill you with courage, strength, and fire. Recognize the power of yourself as an individual. A powerful Leo moon mantra for this meditation to remember is:
” My will is strong and my calling is to express and illuminate.”
After the meditation, it might be helpful to consider, or to journal your answers to the following questions:
- What is it that I have been given to express?
- How can I do that with an open and generous heart?
While this meditation is great for when there is a New or Full Moon in Leo, it is also appropriate when the Sun is in Leo, or if your birth sign is Leo, or you have a special affinity for Leo or Lions.
Found at: The Pagan Calendar
A Particular Performance by Which it is Caused that a Person will Always Obtain Right Before a Court of Justice.
Take the herb called suntull (skunk cabbage) gathered during the month of August, while the sun stands in the sign of the lion, wrap a little thereof in a bay leaf, add a dandelion to it, carry this talisman on your person, and you will have the best of everybody, and receive the greatest advantage from it.
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Invocation to the Archangels as a Group by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Invocation to Lord Melchizedek by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Connecting with Fairies by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Enhance Clairvoyance by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- For Release of Addictions and Cravings by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 148 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 27 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Spell To Find A Lost Pet by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments