May 26 is World Dracula Day, and a celebration of vampires. So, I thought it might be good to post some Vampire Banishing Spells. It is said that peppermint repels vampires just as effectively as garlic, and can be easier to administer. The addition of garlic to the peppermint gives an added boost.
- Hang fresh peppermint leaves around one’s neck at bedtime. This is also reputed to have an aphrodisiac effect, so maybe you’ll be too busy to worry about the vampires. 🙂
- Grind dried peppermint leaves and garlic cloves together, forming a powder. Place some of this powder in a bag and wear around your neck. This is no longer an aphrodisiac. 🙁
- Make a powder by grinding dried peppermint and garlic together. Cast a circle with this powder around your bed just before bedtime. It is said that infernal beings will not enter this circle.
- Add essential oil of peppermint to a vial of grapeseed oil. Keep the bottle beside your bed. Anoint your neck with the oil before retiring for the night or as needed.
Source: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 145 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 23 Comments
- Spell To Find A Lost Pet by shirleytwofeathers - 11 Comments