On a small leaf make an image of yourself. This can be something as simple as a stick figure and your name. On another make an image of the type of person you wish to meet. Again, a stick figure with words detailing the persons attributes will be fine.
With a green thread, sew the two images together face to face and knot the string tightly.
Go to a tree that emits loving vibrations and find a natural crevice or hole in the tree (don’t make one). If none is available, perhaps the place where a branch is joined to the trunk can be used, as long as it is secure.
Lodge the leaves firmly into the crevice and say as you do:
Tree of Earth, Water, Air and Fire,
Grant me the love that I desire.
Bury seven pennies at its base and it is done.
From: Earth Power
Leave a Reply
- Guardian of the Dead Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Write a Letter to the Beloved Dead by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Protection Chant by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Wishing Spell to Diana by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Acorn Cup and Ashen Key by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments