Hang up a bell with a pleasant ring in a window which remains open for a good part of each day, and through which the wind blows (preferably the West Wind).
As you do so, speak these words:
Little bell of love, I hang you to whisper
my need for love on the breezes and winds.
Little bell of love, speak of my need for love
to your brothers and sisters.
Little bell of love, I ask you to speak softly
and draw to me someone who listens.
Every time the bell rings, it is “whispering” of your need for love. (The brothers and sisters are other bells who will add their own power to the spell.)
Note: You can also use wind chimes with bells (as in the image), and simply change the words to “bells” instead of “bell.” And if you have wind chimes but no bells, the words can be changed to “chimes.”
From Earth Power
Leave a Reply
- Guardian of the Dead Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Write a Letter to the Beloved Dead by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Protection Chant by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Wishing Spell to Diana by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Acorn Cup and Ashen Key by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments