Sometimes spirits attach themselves to an individual rather than merely haunting an area. The spirit may speak through the individual, refusing to leave. Encouraging or forcing them to leave is a shamanic technique. However, should you find yourself dealing with a case of possession without an exorcist in the neighborhood, the following spells may be attempted. In general, you will still need a ritual assistant to help achieve your magickal goals.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Use intensive cleansing methods to purify the area.
- In addition to whichever methods are employed ring bells, cymbals and sistra loudly.
- Invoke benevolent protective spirits, like Archangel Michael, Kwan Yin, and/or Isis.
- Draw up talismans of protection.
- Summon the demons demanding that they come forward and depart.
- Look for signs of departure.
- Dramatic spirits will let you know they’ve gone. Otherwise use divination techniques to determine whether your methods have been effective or, if not, what further action should be taken.
- If you’re sure they’ve departed, burn the talismans.
- Mix a teaspoon of the ashes into cooled boiled spring water. Have the afflicted person drink it.
- Close the ceremony.
In traditional Chinese belief, what we call demons may actually be a manifestation of excessive Yin energy. This can be neutralized by applying the opposing force: extremely potent yang energy. The following serve as demon/yin repellents:
- The crowing of a rooster
Reading sacred texts and philosophy books is also believed to send malevolent spirits on their merry way because these create order, in which demons (which crave chaos) cannot thrive.
It is also traditionally believed that low-level malevolent spirits can enter the body through food. This is the source of many fairy tales where evil is swallowed. Certain foods guard against this as well as expelling any previously swallowed demons. The most powerful include the following, and can be added to food to expel and also prevent demons:
More exorcism techniques and spells can be found here: Exorcism.
From: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su...
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M...
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell This year (2018) is particularly unique in that January...
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en...
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches...
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing...
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and...
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr...
- Angel Magic Invocation Spell Today is a full moon - a perfect night for some Angel m...
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are...
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!