The ancients regarded turquoise as a powerful magickal aid to ward off misfortune, illness, and the evil eye. You can use turquoise to make your own amulet for protection.
To begin, during the waxing Moon take a piece of blue turquoise or an item of blue turquoise jewelry and hold it in your hand for a moment. In your mind’s eye, picture a blue light surrounding you. Hold the stone to your heart, and breathe on it to charge it with your power, saying:
Stone of blue, surround me with protective energy.
I am protected by your soothing blue light.
Carry your turquoise with you or wear it as often as you can. Handle it frequently to keep the spell active.
Found at: Khakani’s Mystic World
Leave a Reply
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Invocation to the Archangels as a Group by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Invocation to Lord Melchizedek by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Connecting with Fairies by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Enhance Clairvoyance by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- For Release of Addictions and Cravings by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 148 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 27 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Spell To Find A Lost Pet by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments