You will need:
- 2 Candles (l pink and 1 white)
- A moonstone
Place the candles on the alter, the pink one to the left and the white on to the right. Cast a circle and light the candles. Place the moonstone on the alter. Invite the Goddess Selene (or other goddess of your choice) to join you, for you will be needing her help. Next, sprinkle the cinnamon in a figure-eight pattern around the two candles.As you sprinkle the cinnamon, speak these words aloud:
“Oh Great Goddess of the light,
Bring me happiness, true and bright!
May a new love so true come to me!
So mote it be!
Thank the Goddess and close the circle. Either let the candles burn out, or snuff them out but do not blow the flames out.
From: Diary of Ancient Rites
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 17 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments