Dreams can be merely entertaining or intense and prophetic. Many natural aids to dreaming can be found in the garden!
- If you want peaceful dreams that are relaxing, place a vase of jasmine by your bed.
- If you are having nightmares and wish them stopped, place morning glories in the vase instead.
- If you need to learn something in a dream, place a bay leaf under your pillow and ask for the knowledge.
- If you just want nice dreams, use a sachet of lavender.
- If you want to send a psychic dream to a loved one, blow the seeds off the top of a dandelion in his or her direction and project your wish, then go right to sleep.
If you want your dreams to come true, you can do one of two spells:
At midnight on a Friday, in silence, gather nine small non-spiny holly leaves and wrap them in a cloth. Place them under your pillow, make your wish, and go to sleep. Your dreams will come true.
Another ancient spell is to scatter marigold flowers under your bed, make your wish, and then say:
Wish I want and wish I may
Come to me through dream so fair
Come by night and come by day
Come, thou wish, and ride thee here
From: Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
“O cheerful yellow, Penetrate my mind Improve my memory
Give me powers of great observation.
May I remember all I seek to recall
May my concentration be Perfect in all things big and small.”
If you need to banish something from your life, prepare a pot of soup. Draw a banishing pentagram in the soup, then stir nine times counterclockwise, saying:
“Blessed Lord, gracious Lady, hear my plea.
Remove (insert what needs removal) from me.
For the good of all, with harm to none;
once this is eaten, the spell is done!”
Eat the soup.
Source: Wisdom Products