Although no animal is more associated with magick than snakes, in general, the vast majority of magick spells for snakes involve methods of repelling them and warding them off. Here we have a number of simple protective devices the warding off and protection from snakes.
Agates are carried as talismans of safety from both snakes and scorpions. Although plain agate is allegedly effective, the talisman is more potent if engraved with either the image of a snake or of a person, preferably you or at least someone resembling you, riding upon a snake.
Among its magic powers, alkanet not only allegedly protects against snakebite but also helps counter and control fears of snakes.
- Ash leaves and twigs:
Allegdly snakes will not cross over a boundary formed from mingled ash leaves and twigs. If you live in a snake infested area, it might be worth a try.
- Black Snake Root:
Make an infusion of black snake root (black cohosh) and add it to your bathwater, so that your aroma will allegedly repel snakes. (Note: Black snake root is not safe for use by pregnant women).
Contraveneno is a large black bean, marked on one side with a cross. A staple of Latin American magic, there is apparently n o English nickname for Fevellea cordifolia. The bean is poisonous but is used as a magical weapon to prevent snakebite and attack from other venomous creatures. Carry it in a charm bag around your neck. Do not consume it.
The aroma of galbanum allegedly repels snakes. Burn it as incense or warm the essential oil in an aroma burner. You may also add it to your perfume.
Elder magically guards against snakes and all manner of fierce creatures, including (allegedly), mosquitoes. Carry elder twigs in your pocket or conjure bag to prevent attack.
The aroma of burning juniper wood and leaves also allegedly repels serpents.
This refers to the common garden herb, not the member of the banana family. Charge plantain with it’s mission of protection. Carry it in your pocket to guard against snakebite.
Carry a piece of root from a raspberry vine to magically protect against snakebite.
Serpentine is named for its affiliation with snakes. Carry it as a charm for safety from them. Serpentine may also be used to cement a relationship with snakes. It provides safety without repelling.
- Shark’s Teeth:
Fossilized shark’s teeth were once believed to be snakes’ tongues. They are still believed to have a magical affinity for snakes. Soak a shark’s tooth in wine, and then drink the wine to assist in healing snakebite.
Burning tamarisk branches allegedly wards off snakes.
- Wild Dagga:
Wild dagga, an African plant, allegedly repels snakes. Maintain living plants in snake-prone areas and burn the dried leaves as needed.
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su...
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en...
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing...
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell This year (2018) is particularly unique in that January...
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M...
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches...
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and...
- Angel Magic Invocation Spell Today is a full moon - a perfect night for some Angel m...
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr...
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are...
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 122 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 16 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments