In many cultures, it is considered bad luck to compliment a baby or to remark about a child’s beauty as bad fairies might take notice. Flattery and envy attracts the evil eye, so wise mothers and crones will speak in reverse, ironically commenting: “How ugly that child is!” Or: “I’m sorry, Mrs. Duffy. Your baby is hideous!”
If a stranger has the bad manners to offer a compliment, or a fixed adoring gaze on a babe, the mother can deflect it by asking the person to spit on the child. Returning home, mothers can also perform a simple charm to protect her family by spitting on the children upon entering the house. If she forgets, the grandmother can do it.
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 152 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 34 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Spell To Find A Lost Pet by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Sandra James: Invisibility Technique
- Sandra James: Using Items or Demons To Become A Vampire
- Sandra James: Simple Self-Blessing Rite
- Sandra James: Ritual To Bring The Sun
- Sandra James: Sand Spell For Obstacles
Leave a Reply