The Summer Solstice love ritual is strongest done during the June full moon, but the ritual may be done on any full moon. It is best done out of doors, but may be done indoors.
For this love spell, you need:
- 1 rose quartz
- 1 crystal quartz
- 1 blue quartz
- 1 emerald
- 1 citrine
- 1 garnet
- 1 black tourmaline
- 1 bag
- petals of 3 roses
- red or orange cloth
- 1 large candle in red, gold or orange
Bathe before doing the ritual. Add flowers to your bath. If you shower, rub you body with a flower scented lotion or oil. Clean the stones with running water.
Clean your altar. Cover your altar with a red or orange cloth to honor the sun. Add some daisy blossoms to your altar. The daisy gets its name from day’s-eye because it turns to follow the sun.
Place the gold, yellow or red candle to represent divine Fire at the top middle of your altar. Sprinkle the petals of three red or pink roses on the altar. Place the rose quartz in the middle of the altar, make a circle around the rose quartz, with the other stones.
Pick up the crystal quartz in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as pure new snow.
Put the crystal quartz back and pick up the blue quartz in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as peaceful as calm water.
Put the blue quartz back and pick up the citrine in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as warm as sunlight.
Put the citrine back and pick up the emerald in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as strong as the oak tree.
Put the emerald back and pick up the garnet in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as bright as fire.
Put the garnet back and pick up the tourmaline in your left hand and say:
May I be open to love and may my love protect my loved one.
Put the tourmaline back and pick up the rose quartz in your left hand and say:
May I always be filled with love as I fill my lover with love.
Kiss the rose quartz three times. Gather all the stones with a few rose petals in both hands. While holding the stones and rose petals in both hands say:
My love is strong and surrounds all I do
I will always have all the love I need
Love is part of everything I do.
As you hold the stones and rose petals in your hands, you will know that love is with you. Shake the stones three times and then put the stones and a few rose petals in the bag.
This part must be done outside. Take the remaining rose petals and throw them in the air so the breeze can multiply your love. Every full moon take the stones out of the bag and hold them.
Copyright © 2006 Amerindea.com
This spell may be reprinted if credit is given.
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments