Fate, it is said, may be influenced in your favor if you know your personal magic word.
To find it, light a white candle and sit facing south. Take a dictionary; close your eyes and turn the book around several times so that you are unaware of which way it is facing.
Eyes closed, fan the pages until you feel compelled to stop at a certain page.
Eyes still closed, wander about the page using your forefinger until you feel inclined to pause. Open your eyes, look at the word under your finger. If there is more than one word, pick the first that jumps out at you from the page. This is your magic word.
You can remind yourself of your magic word mentally or verbally whenever you wish to tune in to a situation, or whenever you feel you need a boost of energy. It will change the vibration around you and attract good influences.
It is better not to talk about your word too much – if at all. The more you verbalize about it, the less power it will have. Too much talking about something, particularly something sacred and magical, tends to dilute the energy. This does not mean that your word must be a “secret”. It does mean that it is important to keep your “magic word” to yourself, and for sure do not share it with anyone who would make light of it, or belittle you in any way.
Found in: The Good Spell Book
2 Responses to Make Friends With Fate
Leave a Reply
- A Fairy Spell for Beltane by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Flora’s Self Love Beauty Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ritual For Floralia by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ritual For A Day of Peace in the Family by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- What is Magic? by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 11 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- To Bring Back A Lover by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Dimish Your Debt by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments