I don’t often go in for channeled information, but this talk, or guided meditation, channeled through David Brown. can be a useful tool to reconnect with your inner parents. And there is a great explanation as to why this is important. So, here goes:
Greetings dear ones, for I AM KRYON of Magnetic Service.
Once again it is wonderful to be here on this warm summer night. There is much love in the air; the planets are shifting, creating the right circumstances for you to meet your soul mates, your twin flames. Love is the only way and you will find love within another person. True love can only really be expressed through another person or other people and joy is an emotion you will experience in your relationships with others and by being with others. As we have said in past channeling, love will always find a way. Like the tiny drop of water that falls from a cloud and makes its way back to the ocean. Remember, love and joy are intimately connected.
Many of you on the Spiritual path took a journey of the soul to disconnect from relationships and to work through your own issues on an individual basis. And now it’s time to reconnect. What this means is that within yourself you will reconnect your inner masculine and inner feminine, your inner father and your inner mother. It is very important on the inside that your inner mother and father relate to the child and also as husband and wife. You will find this husband and wife energy – the husband on the masculine or right side of the body and the wife on the feminine or left side. Sometimes, depending on your social conditioning, these energies can get mixed up.
So, for just a moment close your eyes, go inward and observe, in your own energy field, exactly where your inner mother and your inner father are within your bodies. Be patient and wait for the answers. What we want to do is place the inner father in the area of the crown chakra, the third eye and the throat chakra and the inner mother in the area of the solar plexus, the sacral chakra and the base chakra.
Ensure that your feminine energy is on the left and that your masculine energy is on the right. In this energy you will find it simple to readjust, for whilst your energy is in this shape processing is very easy. Unless of course your inner mother is unhappy that your inner father is at the head of your body or the inner mother is unhappy with the relationship of the mother and father. Then your inner father must receive enough energy to maintain his position there.
Remember, only the father can connect to Father Sky and only the mother can connect to Mother Earth. So, let this to happen and let your spirit guides and Kryon help you with this, you should be able to feel your energies instantly increase whilst this action happens. We suggest that every day you check that your energy is in this format within your bodies.
In months gone by, we have channelled a message about the fear of emotional stability – there are energies within each human being that feed off emotional instability, anger, hatred, heartache, pain, and negative energies. These energies continually keep you in a negative space and whilst your energy is in this format you can acknowledge and release them and let them go. So, get in touch with those energies that feed off negative emotion and perpetuate that energy. Be supported by Mother Earth and Father Sky and this Kryon energy that is here with us in this room tonight. Acknowledge these energies, release them and then let them go. Thank them for the lessons of the past and release them… with love.
Dear ones, there is much love in the air this night. You may also bring in your inner magician to help you with this, for there can be much fear in confronting such an energy. Step by step as you erode the fear you will become more magical within. You will become more excited about your own lives, about manifesting a life that you truly choose to be of your own.
Now, make a love connection with each member of this circle this night, a connection through your heart. Remember, where there is no connection, there is loneliness and disconnection from the Divine, from Mother Earth and from Father Sky. Permit your connection to be enhanced in this energy and invite support from your spirit guides, your angels and from the Kryon energy.
Be patient for this is a difficult energy to release and don’t sell yourself short. This energy has not only held you back but it has also held human-kind back for many thousands of years. Your inner magician can feed off this energy and as you release it, your magician becomes stronger. Let your inner magician heal this wound. In a way, your inner magician will become more charged and powerful by this energy thus the more magic you will make in your lifetime. Things will be easier to manifest.
There is also a paradox in the process of releasing fear – “What will I feel like without fear? I am afraid to release the fear.” So, hand that one over to Spirit, to Kryon and let go the fear of handing power over to your magician, the fear of giving more power to your magician, for you are your own magician. You are the one that will create a reality, you are the one with dreams and it is only fear that stands between your dreams and reality. As this energy is released, you will begin to feel your vibration change very rapidly and you will also maintain and sustain this shift of consciousness.
All of you in this room are healers. You have been in a contract with this energy to slow down your growth, to hold you in a space where you could not live your life as you would want to. This makes you strong and powerful. You have learned many lessons and know many secrets about the Universe. You also have a great understanding of how things should be. It is now time to put this understanding into practice by releasing the energy that feeds off the fear of emotional stability – that constantly keeps you agitated like the ocean waves. When you live a life with calm, peaceful and focused emotions then your life will become as you see and want it.
So, release these energies purely through intent whilst at the same time thanking God for the miracle to do this. Let love flow through your hearts and into the spaces that are left open as this energy releases. Let in more and more love and be aware of your vibrations as they soar higher and higher – higher than you have ever been lifted before. Maintain an earthly connection at the same time and seeing that your roots go firmly into the ground, connect with the heart of Mother Earth, then allow your vibrations to soar higher and higher until a very high vibration of love is reached… and on towards ecstasy. This will intimidate that energy and help you release more quickly.
To enter a state of high vibration whilst you are deeply connected to earth is a very unusual experience. Most of the teachings in meditation ask you to go higher and higher without a connection to earth. Tonight we will take you on a journey to meet your magical child. That part of yourself that will return to your physical body last of all – for the magical child has answers to everything. This magical child of a high vibration knows and understands you and your dreams. So, let your vibrations soar higher and higher and let your soul be guided by your magical child.
Once again stay connected – through your heart – to every member of the group as you let your energies soar higher. You will find yourself in a space where you meet your magical child. Be with this child who has much love in its heart for you. This child knows everything about the entire Universe and understands that you are on a journey. But so too is the child – a journey of separating and returning to wholeness. Be patient with the child. Listen as the child speaks to you. Let the love from the child flow into your heart and expand through your body pushing your heart and your vibration even higher. Permit this love to flow between yourselves, between your DNA. Allow for an expansion of your energies. Become loose and free inside so that this love can flow into the darkest of spaces.
Your energies will be free to allow you to release whatever there is to release and to let go. They will soar higher and higher and become more spacious on the inside. You will release those things that don’t work – that stop you living your dreams. Love will permeate those body cells and make them softer, more gentle, more caring and more receptive. And, just like the water always finds its way back to the ocean, love will find its way back to where it needs to be. So, let the love flow to where it needs to be, for tonight, the planets are so aligned that this can happen. You will be set free so that you can let love flow. Where there is disconnection between the masculine and the feminine or the inner husband and the inner wife, let the love dissolve this disconnection.
There’s a place in your body where the masculine and the feminine energies won’t mix or merge. Let love flow and dissolve that that prevents them mixing and merging – when you have a working relationship on the inside you can also have one on the outside. Be guided and, without force, let that magical child speak of the dreams and the relationship that it has for its mother and father. Let the child heal your inner mother and father so that they relate well to one another. Loss, hurt, and pain, are energies that harm the mother father relationship. These energies turn bad or sour. This is not the way it is meant to be. So, let your magical child speak of its dreams and how it wants its mother and father to be. Let the magical child speak of how it wishes to be nurtured and loved. Welcome this energy and let it flow into your body.
Beautiful, loving, caring relationships are not mass consciousness; they are the exception to the rule. This child will return when the inner mother and the inner father relate to the child’s dreams – they will relate as the sun and moon relates to the earth.
The Universe paints a picture for all those willing to understand, for those with a desire to love, to experience the energy of devotion towards another human being. The Universe speaks continually. Whatever questions you have will be answered, through observation and by listening to your inner voice. There is always an answer to what we seek. Some things are so great and so challenging that only a small piece of the answer is given. Everything on earth is in duality – either masculine or feminine and the way to manifest something on earth is to operate through the masculine. Masculine things happen in straight lines, step-by-step. Answers will come slowly but surely like the creation of the statue of David that Michael Angelo slowly hewed from a piece of rock. For each answer to a question, you take one step. Answer another question, take another step. Often it may seem you are being guided away from your dream, but you need to experience this in order to live your dream.
Remember that love is the answer, love is the way… and where there is darkness in your body, shine love which is light. You may be afraid, ashamed or feel guilty to look into those dark places but with courage and by shining the light of love you will receive many beautiful gifts. So, speak to your magical child. Talk of those dark places in your life, places where you would like light to shine… then wait for the answer. Your magical child scans the Universe – for each human being is a microcosm of the Universe itself – and will provide a loving answer.
In the Kryon channelling, the word ‘magic’ means Divine – the physical manifestation of Divine will. The Divine wants you to have a magical life with magical relationships. The Divine wants your hearts to be full of love and joy and ecstasy. In meeting your soul mate – your twin flame – you will feel your hearts merge. You will feel the vibration, so unusual but so exciting, of your twin flame. Only your heart can lead the way to a relationship like that… for your heart is the feminine. So, let your heart lead the way into the relationship of your dreams.
And now dear ones, this is Kryon signing out.
Go well, God Bless and take care.
Found at Kryon.org
There are simple tricks to flex the hidden mind power you possess, and like a bodybuilder looking to add more muscle mass, the key to realizing mind control is through regular, simple exercises. Psychokinesis, often referred to as PK, is a term used to describe the ability of the brain to affect inanimate objects and otherwise control your surroundings, and there have been many famous users of this ability. Benefit from their knowledge by practicing these simple exercises every day, and over time you will realize your mind’s full potential.
Starting with the right mindset is the most important prerequisite to your psychokinetic work out. Arrogance, fatigue, anxiety, doubt, and over excitement are all enemies of your success, and will hinder even your best efforts. If you are considering developing your psychic powers with malicious intent, such as for greed, revenge or a desire for attention and fame, your powers will not manifest themselves. Approach these exercises with a humble, sweet, and open heart, and be ready to practice every day: discipline, willpower and patience will show you the path to your mental abilities.
Many beginners start practicing mind power by learning how to feel the energy between their hands with a ball of psychic energy, also known as a “psi ball.”
PSI BALL – Creating and playing with one:
- Balance yourself by seeing yourself as the roots of a tree, reaching down into the solid earth. You are connected with the earth, bound to the soil, perfectly grounded.
- Understand that there is energy flowing through you at all times; this is called “psi,” and you must feel and recognize the flow of it throughout your body. A psi ball is created by moving this energy. Usually, people describe a psi ball as being about the size of a baseball, or maybe slightly larger, although some are large enough to act as a shield, fitting around the entire body.
- Gather this energy, and when there feels like enough energy, hold your hands out, keeping them steady. Make sure that whatever way you extend your hands (or hand), it feels natural and right.
- See the hole in your hand. A small door has been unbolted and the psi, or energy, is trickling out. Can you feel the psi yet? Is it a slight tingling sensation, or more like a sense of pressure or emanating heat? When you think you can feel the psi, try to move your hands close together. If there is a resistance sensation, however slight, you know it’s there.
- Play with the psi flow. Now you can use visualization to make the available psi into a ball, a cube, a pyramid: only your imagination restricts you.
- If you were just practicing, simply release the ball.
- After you have gotten the hang of your psi ball, you can try programming the psi ball to get a friend’s attention.
- With very clear mental intent, send the ball to “poke” someone and give them a message. Go ahead and say the words in your head; this will help solidify your intentions.
The PSI WHEEL – making and playing with one:
Another invaluable tool which will help you to refine your PK powers is the psi wheel. The observable nature of your power through the psi wheel will be extremely satisfying. Try this when you have mastered your psi ball. You will need a small bit of paper or foil, an eraser, and a needle.
- Cut a piece of foil or paper down to the size of a Post-It. Fold it diagonally and press down on the fold to create a crease. Unfold.
- Create another diagonal fold on the opposite corner. Crease. There should now be a crease in the shape of an “X”.
- Now fold the square lengthwise and width-wise, creating a cross through the center.
- Pinch the “X” shape, allowing the center to pop up. The paper should look somewhat like a three dimensional, four pointed star. You’ve created a psi wheel!
- Pressed the pointed end of your needle into the eraser. It should stand up perfectly straight.
- Set your wheel on the center of exposed end of the needle. You are ready to use the psi wheel!
- Place your hand on the side of the wheel, without touching it, and concentrate. Your palm should be facing the psi wheel. It will rotate when you’ve gathered sufficient psi.
Here’s another basic skill building technique which uses a candle flame:
- Light a candle, any type will do.
- You will now attempt to fuse your energy together with the candle’s energy field. Relax your mind and focus on the flame; visualize yourself becoming one with the flame; you are the flame. This is called “pacing.”
- “Lead” the candle flame. Picture the flame growing longer, then receding, waning to the side as if being blown, then bending to the other side.
- When you’ve had success, visualize your separation from the candle.
Next, try working with a pendulum:
There’s no need to purchase a special pendulum; you can create one by simply attaching a ring to a string or thread. The exercise works best if the pendulum is attached to a stand and is hanging in front of you, rather than held in your hand.
- Pace the pendulum; remember, to pace is to focus until you merge with the object or material.
- Lead the pendulum; remember, to lead is to use your fused energy to move the object through mental projection. Imagine the pendulum moving back and forth, side to side, and spinning.
- When you’ve been successful, emerge from the pendulum and return to your normal state.
Manipulating small objects:
When you have mastered the flame, the pendulum, the psi ball and psi wheel, you are ready to attempt to manipulate small objects.
- Place a lightweight, small object on a flat surface.
- This will sound familiar, because it is. Relax, and begin to pace the object. Your mental powers should now be strong enough, through practice with other objects, to do this effectively.
- Imagine that a tunnel extends between you and the small item. Only allow your awareness to acknowledge the tunnel and the item at the end of it.
- Visualize hands reaching out from your mind and dragging the item through the tunnel. You should “feel” the pull.
- When you are experiencing the pulling sensation, it might help to make an “nnnnn” sound with your mind.
- Watch the object move, using only mind control.
Source: Mind Cafe
This is a very special exercise that is important to your ability to tap into Magick energy at any time (and for almost any reason). This exercise, not only creates the solid “base” from which your spell power comes from – but it also cleanses you of negative energy (including stress). The exercise can be done at any time, but is particularly effective during the dark of the moon.
There are 2 kinds of sacred space:
- Internal Sacred Space
- External Sacred Space.
Obviously, Internal Sacred space exists within your heart – and External Sacred Space exists outside of your body (for example, your altar, and the area surrounding it).
So many people practicing Witchcraft are so focused on the External Sacred Space… they make their altar just perfect, they cleanse their circle, decorate it, etc… don’t get me wrong, these things are very important! The more energy you put into your External Sacred Space the better your spells will work – without a doubt!
But can you guess what is at least 10 times more important than External Sacred Space? Yup, you guessed it – your Internal Sacred Space!
And some Witches completely ignore it… it’s a shame because if you set up your Internal Sacred Space properly, it will effect your Magick in amazing ways – much more than things in your External Sacred Space (like the color of your altar cloth, etc.).
I completely understand the attention being paid to External Sacred Space, because the sight of a beautifully done altar, in a perfectly clean External Sacred Space is a wonderful, spiritual thing to behold.
But it’s your Internal Sacred Space that is the “fuel” behind every kind of Magick you ever do. So let’s do something that a lot of Witches never get around to doing. Let’s set up your Internal Sacred Space now…
- Find a quiet place where you can sit down and concentrate. Preferably outside on a nice day, but you can also find a quiet place in your house where you feel at peace.
- Grab a pen and a piece of paper of clean 8 ½ x 11 notebook paper, sit in a comfortable position, and close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths and think of emotional and sacred things in your life. These could be fond memories, certain people in your life, emotions, feelings, important objects, places, etc.
- If you think of negative things, immediately “sweep” them out of your mind. When you are done, you need to only be left with all of the sacred things in your mind. Relax, and concentrate until you feel you are “ready”.
When you open your eyes, let your list fall out of your pen and onto the paper. Just let it flow. I want you to write down everything in a list. Be as detailed as you possibly can about each sacred thing you can think of. (Remember, these are sacred things to YOU, and they can be anything that brings positive emotion into your heart)
When you are done, turn the paper over.
- Now, close your eyes again and think of everything that is NOT sacred to you.
- Think about your biggest long term problems, things that irritate you, things that make you sad.
- Nobody is perfect, think about your flaws as a person.
- Think about anything that brings negative emotion into your heart.
Once you have brought them all into your mind, open your eyes and write them all down on the back of the same paper. All of these negative things will keep you from creating your sacred space. You will soon find out how to keep them out of your sacred space so that you will have a true place of power within you for spell work.
Fold up the paper and get ready for the next step:
- You’ve now got your lists. On the front you have a list of things that are “sacred” to you.
- On the back you have a list of all things that are NOT sacred (the things that bring negative emotions into your heart).
- Now, you will need to gather a few tools to use to finish the building blocks of your Internal Sacred Space.
Gather the following items:
- White candle in a holder
- Matches, or a lighter
- A glass (or ceramic) bowl
- A glass of water
Set them all up in front of you:
- When you are ready, light the candle.
- Let it become your focus.
- Feel the heat and energy coming from the candle.
- Visualize it’s energy surrounding you, enveloping you in it’s light and warmth. Let it’s light fill the aura around your body.
- See this light purifying your energy, filling your heart with it’s pure, white glow.
- After you feel warm and pure from the light of the candle, take the paper and unfold it.
- Slowly read the list of sacred things aloud. Allow yourself to pause between each one and think deeply on it. When you have gone through your entire list, say the following aloud, and with purpose:
“These Sacred things that I see
Make them all a part of me
Help me raise the energy!”
- Now visualize each item from your list rising up off of the paper to brighten the white purifying light around you.
- Next, fold the paper back up without even looking at the list of negative things.
- Gently hold the folded paper into the fire on the candle (be very careful not to burn yourself or anything around you).
- Once the paper catches fire, drop it immediately into the bowl.
Now say aloud:
“Cleanse the Space inside of me
And rid all negativity
I accept no less –
So Mote It Be”
- Now watch the flames carefully as they burn the rest of the paper while you focus on feeling your positive sacred energy full of grand emotions.
- Feel the energy again, surrounding you and cleansing your space with white purifying light, filled with all of your sacred things.
- Pour some water into the bowl to put out the rest of the flames and as to “cleanse” all the negativity from your space.
- Now snuff out the candle.
You have now set up your basic internal sacred space that you are going to build on in the future. When you first set up your sacred space in this way, do this once a week for 4 weeks to reinforce it and grow the power of your space. (you can write down different things, or the same things every time)
Going forward, you are going to want to do this once a month to keep your sacred space clean so that your Magick will work to it’s fullest and won’t be tainted with negativity.
Source: Rose Ariadne
This nice little ritual helps you to set your magickal intentions for the year. It can be done on your birthday or an anniversary or holiday that is important to you, it can be done on New Years Eve or New Years Day. And of course, a ritual such as this can be done at any time – just remember that it is a commitment, and prepare to follow through.
Here’s how it works:
Get a new white candle, matches, a pieces of paper, a black pen, and some black thread. If you like incense or have any other objects that are special to you, like a crystal, stone bowl, or anything else, you can get them out, but they are not necessary.
Find a quiet spot to work, where others will not disturb you.
On a small piece of paper, write out your intentions for this work. Do you seek to be a witch, learn witchcraft, or just know more? If you are comfortable calling on the Goddess and God, do so. If not, you can address it to whatever divine force you are comfortable using, such as God, Great Spirit, the Tao, or the Universe. Here is an example:
“I,(state your name), ask in the name of the Goddess and God for aid in my studies of witchcraft. I intend to complete this work successfully within one year and become a witch if this is correct and for my highest good. I ask to be open to all experiences and understand all lessons given to me. So mote it be.” (“so mote it be” means “it is so”. It is a common affirmation in witchcraft.)
Hold the white candle. Think about spirituality. Think about divinity and the Goddess and God. Invite them into your life, or reaffirm your bond with them. If you have incense, light it now.
Spend a few moments reflecting on the definition, history, and qualities of the witch. Think about where witchcraft has been, and where you hope to go with it.
Read your intention slip out loud . Then roll it up like a scroll and tie it with the black thread, binding it together and sealing your intention.
Keep the paper someplace special, where you will not lose it. You will use this slip as part of your initiation ritual in a year. In a later chapter, you will build a meditation altar. You can then keep the candle and intention slip on the altar.
This exercise expands your experience beyond the realm of personal energy and into the feelings of Earth energy. Our ancestors slept on the Earth and exchanged energy with it every day. Most people barely touch the Earth now, with the ubiquity of shoes and floors. Earth walking helps us come back into balance with the energy field of the Earth. Earth walking is a simple meditative walk outside.
Start in some natural setting, on grass, in a field or park, on the beach, or in the woods, rather than on concrete or asphalt. If you feel comfortable enough to do this barefoot, so much the better, but with practice, you will feel this experience through your shoes. Walk slowly and meditatively. Be aware of the Earth below your feet. Be aware of your personal energy, the auric field around you, touching the land, where your energy mingles. As you inhale, imagine that you are not only breathing in through your mouth, but breathing in through your feet.
My yoga teacher tells me that a wise man breathes through the sole of his feet. I think that applies to a wise witch, too. Imagine drawing in life force, Earth energy, through your feet as you walk. This energy grounds and centers you. It bolsters your metabolism and energy level, creating health and joy in the moment. For now, don’t worry about doing anything special while exhaling. Breathe normally. The excess energy will be released naturally through your daily activity. We release energy all the time. Focus on the connection you make to the Earth.
When on these walks, look for a quiet place that could serve as a meditation spot for later exercises. When you feel you are done with this experience, walk and breathe normally and resume your day-to-day activities. If you feel too energized, too charged, get on your hands and knees, placing your palms on the ground. Imagine the excess energy flowing out of your palms and even pouring out of your head. You release only the excess energy to the Earth, grounding yourself. As you release this energy, you can place the intent that such energy be used for healing the planet. This is a basic method of grounding yourself if you are not releasing excess energy.
The greatest lesson to learn about working with these energies is that all energies and powers are fundamentally neutral, meaning they are not good or evil. At times we can pick up on the energy of a place or person and feel it is “bad” energy, but it is only energy being used for a less than good intention. Intention rules everything. Electricity is electricity; it can be used to power a light build, a life-support machine or an electric chair. The energy itself does not judge its use, so people who use the energy must take responsibility. Personal, Earth, Sky, and Divine energies can be used to heal or to harm, depending on the intention behind the action.
Power moves are movements that we make with our bodies that assist us in concentrating and directing the energy. Most martial art use power moves to one degree or another. When people dance from their hearts, they are doing power moves, allowing the power to speak through their bodies. Power moves are a dance of power. Tai Chi is an ancient example of power moves.
Whenever you handle energy, you receive it with your left hand and send it with your right hand. Your left hand acts as an antenna and your right hand broadcasts the energy you have received. If you are open to its direction, power will instruct you-it will “tell” you what to do. Flowing with that energy can be a powerful and centering experience. It can also be distressing when you fight it or cannot control it. This dance of power begins as you relax and become mentally centered.
Stand quietly with your legs shoulder-width apart. Mentally give the power permission to flow through you and ask it to guide you. Raise your hands and hold them in front of you. Let your hands and body move as you feel guided. Your movements will be smooth and rhythmic, almost like a ballet. Power moves are a form of moving meditation. They are relaxing and energizing. As you do them, you collect a great deal of power in your body. They are healing to both mind and body.
If it feels appropriate, you can play gentle music or light a candle. Relax and let the energy move your body. Notice how it feels as it flows through you. After you have relaxed into the energy, allow it to move you for about fifteen minutes and then stop. Gently sit down and close your eyes. Ask the universe how to use the energy you have collected. If you don’t get a specific answer, send the energy to Mother Earth so it can heal the planet, yourself, and the people you love.
Allow yourself to bathe in the joy of that energy. If you are having a difficult time feeling the guidance of the energy, start with your hands. Hold them in front of your face and move your right hand clockwise and your left hand counter- clockwise. Move them slowly and rhythmically in and out. Gently notice how it feels. Then while you are sitting in a chair, begin moving your legs in a circular motion, noticing how it feels.
After you are comfortable with those movements, stand up and again begin with your hands. First move one hand out and away from you and then step rhythmically out with one of your legs. Next do the same with the other hand and leg. Slowly begin moving around the room. Notice your body and let yourself enjoy its movements. Allow the process to be sensual and rhythmic.
Be gentle with yourself as you practice allowing your awareness to expand. Enjoy the process.
- Practice finding power spots wherever you go.
- Find your special power spot. We all have places on this earth that are sacred to us. Take time to find your sacred place. Once you find it, spend some time there. Let that place heal you and fill you with its love. Let your heart guide you to that place. It will call to you if you are willing to listen.
- Buy a packet of seeds and divide it in half. Do some power moves and then sit quietly with half of the seeds. Allow yourself to feel their life energy and then slowly begin channeling energy to them. Mentally see them growing big and strong. Plant each group of seeds in separate pots and give them equal care. Notice how much healthier the energized group is.
Just as humans have power points (if you are curious, you can read about them here), the earth also has areas where energy varies. These are called power spots. Places like Stonehenge, and the Valley of the Dead are examples of power spots. Just as human beings have areas where their energy is more concentrated, so does the earth.
Most of the older churches and temples were built on power spots, where it is much easier to connect with the spiritual realms. When you approach a sacred place, you can feel it’s power and the strength that lies there. These places can be used to intensify your personal power and to assist you in connecting more fully with your spiritual center.
Whenever you enter a room you automatically gravitate toward a place that feels comfortable. The place that you feel most comfortable in is often your personal power spot. It is the place that balances most closely with your own energy. As you stand or sit in this spot, your energy is magnified; it is like putting jumper cables on a car battery.
The ability to consciously find these power spots can greatly enhance your sensitivities to energy and your own process. Being able to find these allows you to know a little more about yourself than you did before.
I suggest you find your power spot in nature. In any given location, there is a place that fits you better energetically than any other location. There are also places that can drain your energy and make you feel and act less effectively. It is important to be able to tell the difference. One spot may energize you while another weakens you and can actually make you sick.
There are three major types of power spots. One type gives you energy and is healing. Another type of spot actually drains energy from anything within its boundaries. There are also power spots that are tricksters. They confuse people and trick them into giving up their power and sanity. It takes practice to be able to differentiate between them. The easiest way to tell between the types is by how you feel.
It is important to trust how you feel and what you sense as you explore the energy levels of the different types of power spots. These spots affect you whether you are consciously aware of them or not.
- Begin by calling upon your protecting spirits or angels, and ask the universe for guidance.
- Relax and focus on your breathing.
- Slowly look around the area. Does one spot “look” brighter than the other?
- See how each section feels as you stand in it. Feel from your heart. Do some feel lighter and some heavy?
- Do you feel confused as you stand in some places?
- Now slowly walk around the area. Take time to stand in any place that attracts you. compare how each one feels to you.
- Notice the plants and grasses in the various areas. Do they look healthier in one place, greener and more alive?
- Let your self look intuitively where your power place is.
- Now sit down and begin to meditate.
- How do you feel as you sit in that spot?
- Does the energy feel loving and peaceful? If it feels rough or unsettling, move.
Soon it will become second nature; you will automatically sit in your power spot. Avoid listening to your mind during this process. Trust the inner knowing. Your inner knowing, your sacred self, will never lie to you.