This spell is said to help one let go of painful feelings of grief. It is for those times in life when it seems impossible to feel joy again, such as after losing someone close to you.
- A smoky quartz gemstone
- Bowl of water
- Three tablespoons of sea salt
Begin by holding the stone in your power hand. See your grief in your mind’s eye. Visualize the grief moving from within yourself and through your hand to the stone. As you do this, say:
Fill yourself with my grief,
so that I may feel joy again,
So be it, blessed be!
Stirring counterclockwise, mix the sea salt into the bowl of water, then add the smoky quartz stone. Swish the stone around three times in a counterclockwise motion. Leave the stone in the water for a few minutes, then take the stone outside and safely throw it as far as you can away from yourself.
Found at: The Gay Mage
Leave a Reply
- Invocation to the Angel of Venus by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Welcome My Angel Friend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Planning an Angel Day by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Conjuration of the Good Spirits by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Banishing Grief by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments