If you possibly can, on the day of the Solstice go to the seashore, and at the low tide draw a solar image in the sand. Make it as large and ornate as you can, for this is in honor of the Sun. In the center place three stones or pieces of wood for three things you would like to change in your life. Position yourself where you can watch the incoming tide slowly erasing your image. As this happens, visualize the waters taking away the old and bringing in the new.
If you are unable to get to the shore then gather flower petals in reds and oranges and perform the same spell at the top of the highest hill you can reach. Try to time your arrival so that the sun is at its zenith just after you have created your image in petals. Let the wind take them in the same way as the tide above. If it is a very still day you may need to leave the pattern after your visualization, but rest assured that the magic will still work.
Whichever of these you choose to perform, follow it by taking a walk. As you go, take care to notice the seasonal changes around you. The Solstice marks the start of Summer proper. This is the season when the crops are ripening and the trees and bushes are starting to produce fruit. It is also the time when we should look at our own lives and give thanks to the Gods for those things which have born, or are bearing, fruit.
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments