The Summer Solstice love ritual is strongest done during the June full moon, but the ritual may be done on any full moon. It is best done out of doors, but may be done indoors.
For this love spell, you need:
- 1 rose quartz
- 1 crystal quartz
- 1 blue quartz
- 1 emerald
- 1 citrine
- 1 garnet
- 1 black tourmaline
- 1 bag
- petals of 3 roses
- red or orange cloth
- 1 large candle in red, gold or orange
Bathe before doing the ritual. Add flowers to your bath. If you shower, rub you body with a flower scented lotion or oil. Clean the stones with running water.
Clean your altar. Cover your altar with a red or orange cloth to honor the sun. Add some daisy blossoms to your altar. The daisy gets its name from day’s-eye because it turns to follow the sun.
Place the gold, yellow or red candle to represent divine Fire at the top middle of your altar. Sprinkle the petals of three red or pink roses on the altar. Place the rose quartz in the middle of the altar, make a circle around the rose quartz, with the other stones.
Pick up the crystal quartz in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as pure new snow.
Put the crystal quartz back and pick up the blue quartz in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as peaceful as calm water.
Put the blue quartz back and pick up the citrine in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as warm as sunlight.
Put the citrine back and pick up the emerald in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as strong as the oak tree.
Put the emerald back and pick up the garnet in your left hand and say:
May I give and receive love as bright as fire.
Put the garnet back and pick up the tourmaline in your left hand and say:
May I be open to love and may my love protect my loved one.
Put the tourmaline back and pick up the rose quartz in your left hand and say:
May I always be filled with love as I fill my lover with love.
Kiss the rose quartz three times. Gather all the stones with a few rose petals in both hands. While holding the stones and rose petals in both hands say:
My love is strong and surrounds all I do
I will always have all the love I need
Love is part of everything I do.
As you hold the stones and rose petals in your hands, you will know that love is with you. Shake the stones three times and then put the stones and a few rose petals in the bag.
This part must be done outside. Take the remaining rose petals and throw them in the air so the breeze can multiply your love. Every full moon take the stones out of the bag and hold them.
Copyright © 2006 Amerindea.com
This spell may be reprinted if credit is given.
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su...
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en...
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M...
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell This year (2018) is particularly unique in that January...
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing...
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches...
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and...
- Angel Magic Invocation Spell Today is a full moon - a perfect night for some Angel m...
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are...
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr...
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!