Find a quiet place, light a candle if you wish, and then begin the following chant. Chant until you begin to feel a deep connection to the Goddess. Then be silent. Your guidance will come.
Speak to Me
Speak to me,
Speak to me Goddesses.
Speak to me,
Speak to me all the Gods.
~ by Phoenix
This one is cool because what you do is insert the actual names of the goddesses, gods, and whomever you are invoking. For example: Hekate, Diana, Isis, Gaia, Ancestors, your choice.
Michael the Archangel’s flaming sword illuminates dreams and provides safety as you linger in dreamland. This dream oracle affirms whether a spiritual petition or request is appropriate or not. This spell is based on surviving remnants of Alexandria’s Magical Papyri. The request for the dream is made using a magic lamp.
This spell doesn’t assume that you have a special ritual lamp. Oil lamps were once common household articles, like a table lamp is today: it wan’t a big deal back then for a spell to suggest using one, any more than a modern spell’s request for a spoonful of salt is an inconvenience. An everyday oil lamp may be used, or you can dedicate and charge a special lamp just for spell casting.
- Set aside some time – as this spell will take a while to complete
- Cleanse and purify yourself thoroughly using whatever methods you prefer.
Light the lamp
- Speak to the lamplight, (using the incantation below) observing it, reacting to it until it burns out.
- Repeat the following incantation periodically throughout the vigil. It must also be recited at the very conclusion:
Lamp, light the way to Archangel Michael,
If my petition is appropriate,
show me water and a grave
If not, show me water and a stone.
Be silent, go to sleep, and dream.
NOTE: The symbols of “water and grave” and “water and stone” were used at the dawning of the Common Era. Use them if you like or select others that suit you better; just announce explicitly the identities of the symbols.
Source: Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells
From an ancient Chaldean Magical Tablet we have this incantation against the entrance of Demons (and other bad spirits) into the house.
boundary that cannot be taken away,
boundary that the Gods cannot pass,
which is opposed to malevolence!
Whether it be a wicked Utuq,
a wicked Alal,
a wicked Gigim,
a wicked god,
a wicked Maskim,
a phantom, a spectre,
may the barrier of the god Ea stop him!
Note: This spell can be enhanced if used in conjunction with protective herbs and/or salt spread across the threshold and window sills, and also if protective symbols (such as the one shown here) or runes are written or drawn on doors and windows.
“Wrap thee in cotton, and bind thee with love
Protection from pain surround like a glove;
May the brightest of blessings surround thee this night
For thou art cared for; Healing thoughts sent in flight”
From: Blessed Be Me
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 119 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 18 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments