This spell is a form of magic which can be used for just about anything. Here’s how to do it:
Sit in a comfortable position with your legs crossed and your arms extended outward. Your receptive hand (the hand you do not write with) should be wide open, palm facing upward. Your projective hand (the hand you do write with) should be in a fist.
Close your eyes and imagine your goal.
Now visualize a bright red fire surrounding your receptive (open ) hand, feel the “warmth”: of the energy. Imagine it flowing up your arm and through your body into your projective hand (the closed hand). Continue letting energy flow from the red energy “flame”.
Once the impulse hits you, and you feel the time is right, thrust both arms to the right (or left if you are left handed) opening up your projective hand as you do so. This motion should be similar to “throwing” the energy towards your goal. As you do this, say in a commanding voice what will happen as a result of the energy release. (for example, if you used it to get a raise in payment at work, you could say “I will get a raise!“)
Results, if successfully performed, will be almost immediate. With practice, this can work very well.
4 Responses to Get What You Want
Leave a Reply
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Invocation to the Archangels as a Group by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Invocation to Lord Melchizedek by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Connecting with Fairies by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Enhance Clairvoyance by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- For Release of Addictions and Cravings by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 148 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 27 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Spell To Find A Lost Pet by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments