Here is a great idea for spell work involving beans. You will need three dried beans large enough to write on, and a fine point indelible marker. Write directly on each bean what it is that you want to grow, cultivate, and harvest in your life. This could be money, love, soul mate, happiness, peace, joy, confidence, etc. Each bean can have the same word (symbols are also fine) or you can write three different words on the same subject.
- For example: money, $$$ (dollar signs), paychecks.
Now plant the beans in a pot filled with good soil. Make sure your magical beans receive lots of tender loving care, along with proper amounts of sunshine and water. Each day, as you take care of them, think about what you might also do to nurture and take care of whatever it is that you would like to create in your life.
For example, if you are growing magical beans to bring a lover into your life – it might be a good idea to lovingly prepare the bedroom. If you are working to bring happiness, think about small things that you could actually do that might put a smile on your face. As you care for your beans, ideas will come to you – act on them.
When your plants are sturdy, strong and have outgrown their pot, transfer them to a larger container, or transplant them outside where they can reach their full potential.
Don’t get discouraged if your bean plants don’t thrive. Simply do a little research as to what might have gone wrong, and try again. Eventually they will grow and thrive, as will you!
This post was written by Shirley Twofeathers, you may repost and share it only if you give me credit and a link back to The Book of Shadows. Blessed be.
One Response to Planting Magickal Beans
Leave a Reply
- Invocation to the Angel of Venus by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Welcome My Angel Friend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Planning an Angel Day by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Conjuration of the Good Spirits by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Banishing Grief by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments