A Dragon needs a home; create a lair or cave or peak filled with treasure. The nature of the treasure determines the nature of the Dragon. Determine whether the dragon you wish to summon has a solitary nature; if not, add images of other dragons and attractive human figures to keep the Dragon company.
To summon the Dragon, light red candles and provide offerings of candy and sweets. The invocation can be a simple heartfelt invitation, but if you’d like to use a prewritten prayer, or something more elaborate that’s fine too. Here is an invocation found at the Dragon Magick Book of Shades:
Oh Dragon Here,
Of Purest Fire, Full Of Love
Lifting Higher, And Higher
Come To Me,
Oh, Dragon Of Light
Oh, Thou Of Truth
Lift Me Higher, This Hour
Let This Be Our Desire
To Be As One, To Work Together
Deep In Love
And Happy Forever.
Be patient. This may take some time. Do the Dragon invitation or summoning every day until you feel the power of the Dragon inhabiting the lair.
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments