This simple spell is best performed at the beginning of the New Year or just after Yule, the first day of Spring, on your birthday, or any other date that represents a new beginning for you.
Gather together a long tinsel garland and some small candles. Using the garland, create a large spiral on the floor and surround it with the candles.
Walk the spiral as you would a labyrinth. Pause at the entrance to visualize what you wish for the New Year. Begin your walk at a pace that feels right, repeating the incantation:
“With each step I take,
with each breath I create,
let my spirit awake
for this wish I make.”
Once you reach the center, verbalize your wish. Retrace your steps out of the spiral, repeating the incantation again.
- Your spiral can be made from any materials you wish to use, such as flowers, shells, stones, leaves… etc.
- If this is included in a group ritual, create a grouping of three spirals like those found at Newgrange in Ireland.
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 109 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments