Many good fortune spells feature seaweeds like bladderwrack and agar-agar, both popularly known as Sea Spirit. Seaweeds, in general, are perceived as auspicious; other species such as kelp and dulse may be easier to obtain, along with other seaweeds associated with Japanese cuisine or nutritional supplements.
Simply place the seaweed in a jar and cover with sake or whiskey. Keep the covered jar in the kitchen to magickally attract good fortune.
Note: For this spell, seaweed may be fresh or dried, but tablets may not be substituted.
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 122 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 17 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments