You will need the following ingredients (be sure to charge or bless them all before you begin):
- Strawberry tea (one bag)
- Small wand or stick from a willow tree
- Sea salt
- 2 pink candles
- A mirror
- One pink drawstring bag
- One quartz crystal
- A copper penny
- A bowl made of china or crystal that is special to you
- 1 teaspoon dried jasmine
- 1 teaspoon orris-root powder
- 1 tsp. strawberry leaves
- 1 teaspoon yarrow
- 10 plus drops apple-blossom oil or peach oil
- 10 plus drops strawberry oil
On a Friday morning or evening (the day sacred to Venus) take a bath in sea salt in the light of a pink candle. As you dry off and dress, sip the strawberry tea. Use a dab of strawberry oil as perfume or cologne. Apply makeup or groom yourself to look your best.
Cast a circle with the willow wand around a table the other ingredients. Light the second pink candle. Mix all oils and herbs in the bowl. While you stir look at yourself in the mirror and say aloud:
“Oh, Great Mother Goddess, enclose me in your loving arms
and nurture and bring forth the Goddess within me.”
Gaze deeply into the mirror after you have finished mixing the ingredients and say aloud:
“I represent the Great Goddess, Mother of all things.
I shine in the light of the Golden Wings of Isis.
All that is great and loving only belongs to me.”
Then put half the mixture in the pink bag and add the penny and crystal. Carry it with you always [or until you find another love]. Leave the other half of the potion in the bowl, out in a room where you will smell the fragrance. Repeat this ritual every Friday if necessary.
Needless to say, you should replace the goddess name with one that you attune to.
This spell seems to be written for a woman. However, that does not truly exclude anyone, including you. As well as calling on the Mother Goddess you can call, as well, the Father God (or Horned One).
You could use something like:
“Great Father God, guide me with your loving will
and keep me strong and patient with your wisdom.
Nurture and bring forth the God within me.”
“I am the Great Father God, Mentor and Father to all,
I shine in the Holy radiant light of Ra.
All that is great and loving, only, belongs to me.”
Now, you can call on one or the other, whomever you feel will help you best. I would think both would be best, but that’s just a personal thing. And if anything written above doesn’t appeal to you, change it. The spell will only work if you feel comfortable with it. If the words don’t appeal, look for a poem, or create your own calling of the GODS. Remember, not only are you calling the Goddess and God, you ARE the Goddess and God.
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su...
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en...
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell This year (2018) is particularly unique in that January...
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M...
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing...
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches...
- Angel Magic Invocation Spell Today is a full moon - a perfect night for some Angel m...
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and...
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr...
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are...
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 107 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments