A book of Anglo-Saxon charms advised the crumbling of the Lammas loaf into four pieces and the burying of them in the four corners of the barn to make it safe for all the grain that would be stored there. You can also use this old spellcraft in a protection spell for your home.
Bake a Lammas loaf, and when it is cool break it into four pieces – don’t cut it with a knife – and take one to each corner of your property with the words:
I call on the spirits
Of north, and south, east and west
Protect this place.
Leave the bread for the birds to eat or bury the pieces.
A recipe for Lammas bread can be found here: Lammas Bread
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su... posted on September 18, 2016 | under Solve A Problem Spells |
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en... posted on August 16, 2017 | under Old Old Spells |
- Ritual For the Corn Moon Prepare for the ritual in your usual way. According... posted on August 5, 2017 | under Ritual Magick |
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M... posted on February 21, 2017 | under New Moon Spells |
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches ... posted on April 10, 2017 | under Prayers and Invocations |
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing... posted on April 17, 2017 | under Miscellaneous Spells |
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and... posted on October 9, 2016 |
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr... posted on February 15, 2017 | under Wishing Spells |
- Ancient Greek Love Spell The ancient Greeks also had a great many aphrodisia... posted on February 1, 2017 | under Old Old Spells |
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are ... posted on January 17, 2017 | under Simple Spells |