There is a powerful Buddhist ritual that addresses the popular aspiration to get rich. The practice involves offering a light stream of water over the head of the Dzambhala symbolized by its image. The White Dzambhala is a wealth granting aspect of the Compassionate Buddha and in this form sits on a turquoise dragon, surrounded by four dakinis each signifying a Buddhist cosmic family and a compass direction. Dakinis are powerful female angels who help Dzambhala bring riches into the lives of those who do the water ritual daily while reciting their mantras.
It is important to generate an altruistic intention when doing this practice. When your desire to become rich is only to benefit yourself, it deprives the practice of much power. When your aspiration is fueled by your great desire to help others however, the ritual takes on much added power. Even when your motivation is inspired by your great wish to benefit your loved ones, this is far better than just thinking of yourself.
Thus for those needing the money to fund their children’s education, to buy a house for the family, to pay for hospital bills for instance… and you think through these needs of yours before doing the ritual then, it will establish a good and pure motivation that really adds great strength to the practice.
Firstly, get an image of the White Dzambhala. Commit the image of Dzambhala to memory. Notice that White Dzambhala is sitting on a turquoise dragon and is carrying a white trident in one hand and a banner in another.
Secondly, get images of the four Dakinis. These are beautiful offering Goddesses from the four Buddhist families, each of whom live in a different direction. From the East comes blue coloured Vajra Dakini who holds a thunderbolt in her right hand; from the South comes Ratna Dakini who holds a jewel in her right hand; from the West comes Padma Dakini and she holds a lotus in her right hand; and from the North comes green coloured Karma Dakini who holds a sword in her right hand. Commit the images of the dakinis to memory to aid you in your visualizations as you recite their mantra.
Thirdly set up your crystal bowl in which you place an inverted glass to place a flat surface on which you place White Dzambhala in the center surrounded by the four dakinis.
Finally prepare a jug of fresh water filled to the brim; it should have a thin spout from which you will pour water over White Dzambhala’s crown as you recite his mantra. Do this pouring slowly and with great loving gentleness.
Begin by generating a good motivation… then start reciting the mantra of White Dzambhala:
Om Padma Krodha Arya
Dzambhala Hridaya Hum Phat
As you recite, start offering the water on the head of Dzambhala. Do this slowly but steadily and note that it should be a fine stream of water. As you pour the water with your right hand, snap the fingers of your left hand in front of your heart and recite the mantra a minimum of seven times and preferably 108 times. If you have a rosary of 108 mala beads, use this and make it your designated mala for doing this practice. At times when you are in a rush, you can recite 21 or 28 times.
As you recite the Dzambhala mantra and pour the water on his head, think that from the mouth of the Dragon and from the mouth of Dzambhala’s mongoose come an unceasing flow of wish-fulfilling jewels and dollar notes, millions and millions of dollars. The flow of wealth comes like beautiful water falling down from the mountains. Think that Dzambhala is experiencing great bliss from the water so he promises to help you by bringing big wealth for your family and your business.
The Four Dakinis
Next you must turn your attention to the four dakinis. If there is any water left, you can also pour over the heads of the dakini images. If not, then all you need to do is to recite the mantras of the four dakinis as follows. Recite 21 sets of these mantras.
Om Vajra dakini hum phat
Om Ratna dakini hum phat
Om Padma dakini hum phat
Om Karma dakini hum phat
Sarwa Siddhi hum
When you have finished reciting all the mantras, it is important to dedicate the practice and the ritual just performed to your family and to the success of all your financial aspirations. The water used for the ritual can be used to make tea or to pour over plants or into your fish tanks or water features…
You can also place a White Dzambhala image under the falling water in a small waterfall. Place this in the North, East or Southeast of your living area… and keep the water flowing through the day. You can turn off the waterfall in the night. If you have such a waterfall in the house, it is also a good idea to recite the mantra 21 times in front of the waterfall, as this creates the great merit of invoking Dzambhala’s assistance for the family or the business. You can also create this water feature in your office.
Found at: World Of Feng Shui
Leave a Reply
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems For hundreds of years the Psalms have been used with su...
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies I found these old old spells to protect oneself from en...
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell This year (2018) is particularly unique in that January...
- Spell for the Solar Eclipse Even if you live in a part of the world where the M...
- Door Unlocking Spells There are many, many good reasons that have nothing...
- Full Moon Power Spell The Moon's energy is most intense when she reaches...
- Angel Magic Invocation Spell Today is a full moon - a perfect night for some Angel m...
- Gypsy Magick Magick of the Gypsies, Romany spells and cures, and...
- Sock Spells for Love, Luck, and More These spells work on the concept that the feet are...
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell Items needed: Ink pen Piece of paper Thr...
If you would like some advice about what sort of magick is needed, simply enter a short explanation of your situation. Our resident witch will be happy to assist. Good Luck!!
- Money Draw Charm by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sand Spell For Obstacles by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Orange Juice Spell For A Fresh Start by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using Items or Demons To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Multi-Verse Spells To Become A Vampire by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 104 Comments
- Spiritual Assistance Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 35 Comments
- Once In A Blue Moon Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 24 Comments
- Bay Leaf Wish Spell by shirleytwofeathers - 10 Comments
- 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - 9 Comments