Wrapping Things Up
Sadly, it looks like our Five Simple Things project is coming to the end of our 30 days. Now it’s time to take a look back and make note of what happened as we worked the project. Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling:
- Did you enjoy this project?
- What was your favorite part?
- Do you think you will continue with one or more of the five simple things?
- Has your life changed in any way in the last 30 days?
- Any insights or comments you’d like to share?
Your comments are deeply appreciated, and might be really helpful for anyone who happens to stumble into this small room on the world wide web. So, please, don’t be shy… You don’t need to put your email into the comment boxes. You don’t even have to give your name. I purposely made it super easy to put your two cents in. So, come on guys, set the comments section on fire.
Now that our 30 days of harnessing the power of the sun has come to a close, it’s time to look back and think about what, if anything, has changed in your life as a result of this project. Here is a short list of questions:
- Did you follow this project?
- What, if anything, did you find helpful?
- Do you have any favorite posts or ideas?
- What was your least favorite part of this project?
- Did anything change in your life as a result of working with the power of the Sun?
- Is there anything else you’d like to say or share? Insights? Ideas? Inspirations?
As always, I deeply appreciate any and all comments.
Today, I want to take a time out and sincerely congratulate YOU on coming this far.
Even though these exercises are easy and quick – 60 seconds is all it takes and just *reading* through the exercises gets the old cogs of the mind moving, there are STILL people for whom this is “too much hard work”.
Can you believe it?!
I want to see ONE SINGLE MILLIONAIRE who made their money from their own endeavor, from the ground up, without a rich uncle or a lottery win, who got there without putting in some jolly good old fashioned hard work!
But the thing is, it isn’t really work when you’re doing something that excites you, something that is worthwhile to you, that is your own – it is generally a privilege and you very rarely hear the real movers and shakers complain that they’re spending too much time at the office.
But that is as it is – you are here, and I congratulate you, because it shows your WILL TO WEALTH, and really, there isn’t anything else a person needs.
If they have the will to wealth, they WILL get better at what they’re doing, and they will succeed.
Doing this programme is a small but daily proof that you are willing to keep your focus and make it happen – FOR YOU, and for those you love; for the mission that fires YOU up, and the things that are precious to you.
So a BIG congratulations to you and today, let’s spend the time we have here simply thinking back over the past exercises so far and taking stock how this has helped, and what has already been especially useful TO YOU.
- Dr Silvia Hartmann
- The 60 Second Wealth Creators
- Provided by www.DragonRising.com
If anyone has any comments they would like to share about this project, what their favorite exercises were, experiences, results, likes, dislikes, loves, hates, joys or trials… now is the time, and this is the place.
Your comments and insights are deeply appreciated!
Our project on Invoking Ganesh is about to come to a close, and it’s time now to take a look back and make note of what changed in our lives as a result of this project.
For me, the changes have been dramatic and good. I was lifted out of a deepening depression and began once again to feel hope for the future. The plumbing issues, that I have been struggling with for the last few years have been resolved. And I have had the grit and determination to change my food choices in order to feel better physically.
All of those things happened spontaneously for me almost as soon as I made the decision to Invoke Ganesha with an altar and a ritual. So, I am a true believer, and will be continuing the practice daily.
That being said, this does not mean that everything in my life is coming up roses. I still have a fair amount of drama and stress, and a lot of unresolved problems. I’ll be very curious to see what happens with them as the months go by.
What about you? Did you notice any differences in your life? Did you practice the mantra daily? Or make an altar? Or do a ritual? Did you enjoy the videos? Or find anything useful or interesting during the course of the project? Is there anything else you’d like to say or share?
Here we have a gallery of the images that were shared with the posts in the Well Begun project. As you can see, we had a wide variety of illustrations. Enjoy!
Our Well Begun project has come to a close, and I’m just wondering how we did. This is an opportunity to share any results, ideas, expectations, disappointments, achievements, or anything else that came about as a result of working on this project.
My own personal results were as follows:
Despite being down with a massive sinus infection for at least half of the project, I have managed to come out from under with some great ideas, and a couple of strategies that have been working really well for me. My mornings are way more organized, and my attitude has improved quite a bit.
The way it unfolded was really interesting. I gave myself permission to play the Sims and goof off, but it took my game so long to load that I ended up doing household chores while I was waiting… which felt really good because it took all the guilt out of playing the game, and my house got clean in the process. I also invoked Ganesh for a variety of problems, and that’s been awesomely successful. This boost of positive results has given me more energy and so now I have begun to very slowly implement a few more parts of my overall plan to get my shit together.
And now it’s your turn.
- Did you try any of the ideas shared in this project?
- Was there anything you really enjoyed?
- Has your morning routine changed in any way as a result of this project?
- What aspects of your personal morning routine work really well for you?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share? experiences? insights? ideas?
Here is an overview of our Rise and Shine project. This post provides links to pertinent aspects of this project, so that you won’t have to sift through the archives to find out what you want to know.
If you would like to try this project for yourself, you can start on Day One: It’s Day One, and then continue on thru to the last day: When You Do Something Beautiful, posting your thoughts, ideas, results, joys and disappointments as you go. This is an active blog, and if you post, we will notice and reply… and give you the benefit of our own experience and our support if it seems pertinent or appropriate.
- Our original idea: Rise and Shine
- Statement of intent: If You Want To Change the World
- Preliminaries: How To Make A Bed
- Image Gallery: Rise and Shine Pics
- Basic Summary or our results: Did We Shine?
The complete listing of the daily posts for the Rise and Shine project:
- It’s Day One
- Wasting The Dawn
- Woke Up This Morning
- Wake Up And Be Awesome
- Getting Out Of Bed
- Did you sleep good?
- It’s A New Day
- Good Morning
- Now that your eyes are open…
- A Wild New Approach
- Good Morning!
- My To Do List
- There Was A Reason
- Adorable Cuteness
- I Opened Two Gifts
- Froggy ?
- Shine On
- Be Kind
- A Bundle of Paradoxes
- Life is too short
- Wake up. Be Awesome.
- Don’t Look Back
- What we do today…
- Every Morning
- As you have made your bed
- Morning Routine
- Having a Rough Morning?
- The Breeze at Dawn
- Morning Found Us Unaware
- When You Do Something Beautiful
Our project has come to an end, and what a wild ride it was. I feel like I took a crash course in feng shui and diy home decor. This is our feedback post giving anyone who wants to say something about the projects, the ideas, the concepts, or anything else related to Living As If…
My own personal experience was that I now have a really clear idea of what I want to do with most of the rooms in my house, and I have ideas on how to actually accomplish most of it. Now it’s just going to come down to the actual doing of it. Which is, of course, the hardest part.
What about you?
- Did you enjoy the project?
- Get inspired to do some home improvement?
- What was your favorite part?
- Did you actually tackle any of the projects?
- Do you plan to?
- Anything else you’d like to add?
We explored a wide variety of home interiors over the 30 days of this project. I thought it might be fun and interesting to see them all in one place. I also included some of the “outdoor rooms.” There were so many images that I may have missed one or two when compiling what might be one of the largest collections of home interiors in a single post! LOL. Enjoy!
So many wonderful paintings took part in our Living As If… project. Here’s a gallery of the art we enjoyed!
Good Golly! That’s a lot of art! Wowsers! And it’s even possible that I may have missed one or two paintings when I was compiling this gallery!
- santos resendez: 06b5443bb01ef97618c7a7fcc5a32a46
- Natalie: 4f25d625272324c9da772f60a5bedda7–zebra-painting-zebra-drawing
- : b309279fc914a524917cb72e41228677–whimsical-painted-furniture-hand-painted-furniture
- victoria maddock: b309279fc914a524917cb72e41228677–whimsical-painted-furniture-hand-painted-furniture
- shelly: 64e142b25eec62d498cc1a991eb657aa
- Lets Burn Some Bay Leaves Bay leaves are a common staple on most people's her...
- Make Your Own Violet Fire It occurred to me how much fun it might be to make...
- How To Call Your Energy Back We learned today, that it is important to Reclaim Your...
- Feng Shui In The Bathroom I found this great little article about How A Bathr...
- A Nice Violet Flame Meditation From the Daily Om, here is a very simple and very nice...
- The 108 Names of Surya The oldest surviving Vedic hymns mention Sūrya with...
- Newton’s Second Law Newton’s second law–When a force acts on an object, the...
- Money Chant – Very Fast This is a very fast version of the Money Formula Ch...
- About the Didgeridoo The didgeridoo is probably the world's oldest music...
- The Ganesh Oracle Look what I found! Whispers of Lord Ganesha oracle...
- Dining Room Feng Shui A feng shui dining room is one that arouses hunger...
- I Invoke and Dream Awake This is the Spirit Rap that first caught my attenti...
- Why The Violet Flame? In the process of expanding the Inspiration and Ins...
- Good Morning! Good Morning- If you want to be happy , be! ~Leo Tol...
- Our Current Project We have just wrapped up our Five Simple Things proj...
- Luxuriously Delicious Ideas For The Bath In yesterday's post, we learned that Flower cleansing b...
- Morning Coffee Magick Did you know that coffee has magickal properties? Accor...
- Working With The Violet Flame I found this simple explanation on working with the...
- Losing Focus? Maybe these inspirational and motivational quotes will...
- Living Room Feng Shui Living rooms have always been an integral and impor...