I have been exploring the idea of “What if I said the same five things but in a completely different way?” Here’s what I came up with for our first simple thing, which in the dullsville world of ordinary things looks like this: “Every morning say “Thank you” three times before your feet hit the floor.”
I have now transformed it into the following piece of awesomeness!
Shout “Merci” in triplet
At the break of day,
In advance of thine hooves thumping the ground.
LOL… that was too funny! And it sounds like really fun way to start the day! Who agrees with me?
The first of our Five Simple Things is to simply say “Thank You” three times before your feet hit the floor in the morning. This one has been hard for me to remember, and it occurred to me that maybe I needed to know :
- Thank you for what?
- Thank you to who?
This morning, I had quite a list of Thank You’s. Here are some of them:
- Thank you to my roof for keeping the rain out yesterday.
- Thank you to my heart for continuing to beat.
- Thank you to my coffee maker for brewing my coffee.
- Thank you to my floor for being there to walk on.
It was fun, and it made getting out of bed way easier than it usually is. So, this morning when I got on my computer, I decided to make a batch of different “thank you” notes. Enjoy!
It’s day 2 of Five Simple Things, and I’m already wanting to add something new to the mix. Here’s why:
I am finding it really really hard to say “Thank you” three times before my feet hit the floor in the mornings. I can say it, but I don’t really mean it, and I definitely don’t feel it. However, I can and do find it really easy substitute the following thank you’s as I go through my day:
- Intense gratitude and a warm thank you whenever I turn on the faucet and hot water comes out. Yay! I love having hot water… beats the heck out of cold water when you want to take a shower.
- And when I do take a shower, wow… so grateful that my shower actually works, that hot water comes out of it, and there is water pressure and everything! More than a year of not having those things really builds an appreciation for them. Truth!
- Every morning I drink coffee in my Magick room, surrounded crystals, art, and all kinds of cool magickal stuff.. and I am so grateful to the Powers That Be who help and support me when I am desperate. So so grateful! I never leave the room without a big thank you to the Gods, my Guides, and my Angels.
- My car… I love my car. She has 270,000+ miles on her and never breaks down in an inconvenient place or at a terrible time. Recently I had to have some car repairs made, and I talked to her all the way to the repair shop… telling her how much I love her and how grateful I am for her hard work and reliability. Her name, by the way is Betty.
As for the ideas of shimmering gold water with protective light filling up your aura, blessing my morning coffee, using my keys to unlock opportunities, and the before I fall asleep energy release… I have yet to remember to do any of them.
So now that I think I have the “gratitude” part pretty much locked down, I’ll put my mind to work on the other four. Maybe I just need to tweak them in a way that works for me.
What about you? Any ideas, insights, experiences? Do you find these super easy to remember? or super easy to forget?
Success is experienced when we have gratitude for the inner and outer accomplishments of our life. It does not matter how much or how little we achieve, if we don’t “jump for joy” about it, we won’t feel the “emotional mileage”. Success happens externally but can only register internally through self validation. MAXIMIZE the minimum and the minimum becomes the MAXIMUM”!
If you would prefer to watch it on YouTube, this is a direct link: Song of Success. And for those of us who prefer to just listen, here is an audio only version:
Sources and Links:
Today we have a nice little talk about prosperity and success by Astarius. He calls it a Sonic Blueprint to Infinite Abundance. Here is an excerpt:
Success is experienced when we have inner and outer gratitude for the accomplishments of our lives. It does not matter how much or how little we achieve. If we don’t jump for joy about it we won’t feel the emotional mileage. Success happens externally, but can only register internally through self validation. Even those who have acquired millions, but don’t celebrate themselves for their accomplishments, are in reality poverty stricken. There are many poor rich people, and many rich poor people.The mark of success is in the soul, rather than the bank account.
If you prefer to watch this talk on YouTube, here’s the link: Success and Prosperity. If you would rather simply listen to the talk, here’s an audio only version:
Sources and Links:
This is the last day of Wealthy Week. Tonight we burn a green candle, saying “Thank you for the money I have already received form the invisible world.” Leave the candle to burn down and extinguish itself. Now you can gather up the coins and use them however you wish.
What a cool picture huh? I finally got it uploaded. Whew! That took me all day. So tomorrow we are going to be venturing out into new territory. Trying new spells. The focus with the full moon and then the waning of her thereafter will be on eliminating problems, disposing of blockages, and stuff like that. Some of the spells will be “interesting” and with the weather being what it is, maybe even really really hard. So I will upload an alternative for them.
Be warm.. and be safe.
This is day six of Wealthy Week, only one more day of colored candles and coins and then we are on to something new and different. A variety of objects will be needed for Sunday, I don’t think any of them will be hard to find. You can find a preview of our Sunday project over at Gyspy Magic Spells and Charms. Also it might be a good idea to review our Gathering Supplies post to see what’s coming up.
This evening, we burn a blue candle surrounded by piles of loose change. It is important not to count the cash. If there are so few coins you cannot help but notice, cover them with a handkerchief. Watching the candle flame, say:
“Thank you for the money I have already received from the invisible world.”
Leave the candle to burn down and extinguish itself. Afterward gather up the coins for use tomorrow night.
What an awesome picture this is. I wonder what it was like to grow up in a house like this! It makes me want a gypsy wagon and a gypsy lifestyle, but then I would have to have horses, and a man to take care of the horses, the wagon wheels, and firewood. And I would want my family and friends riding along with me; I would want to be traveling in a place where we DON’T have blizzards and 10 inches of snow; I would want to be young enough to enjoy it, and old enough to feel comfortable and settled into it. I wonder, would I miss my computer really a lot? And where would I put all my stuff?
This is day 5 of Wealthy Week, and tonight we burn a green candle surrounded by our accumulated pile of coins. Remember to look into the candle flame and say thank you to the invisible world for the money you have received.
Some of you may not be aware of this, but my great great grandfather ran away with a gypsy and came back 2 years later with a baby. This baby was my great grandfather. I also have an undetermined amount of Rom on my mother’s side of the family. So my “gypsy intuition” is usually pretty right on. And it tells me that today could be a dangerous day if a person is not careful. The “eye” is a powerful symbol of protection, and I am posting this “eye of Horus” as a protective spell around each of us today.
Today is the fourth day of Wealthy Week. This evening, we will be burning a red candle surrounded by piles of loose change. Watching the candle flame, say:
“Thank you for the money I have already received from the invisible world.”
Leave the candle to burn down and extinguish itself. Afterward gather up the coins. We will be using them again tomorrow evening.
A Romany saying to induce money luck is:
A miracle is going to happen today!
- santos resendez: 06b5443bb01ef97618c7a7fcc5a32a46
- Natalie: 4f25d625272324c9da772f60a5bedda7–zebra-painting-zebra-drawing
- : b309279fc914a524917cb72e41228677–whimsical-painted-furniture-hand-painted-furniture
- victoria maddock: b309279fc914a524917cb72e41228677–whimsical-painted-furniture-hand-painted-furniture
- shelly: 64e142b25eec62d498cc1a991eb657aa
- Lets Burn Some Bay Leaves Bay leaves are a common staple on most people's her...
- Make Your Own Violet Fire It occurred to me how much fun it might be to make...
- How To Call Your Energy Back We learned today, that it is important to Reclaim Your...
- Feng Shui In The Bathroom I found this great little article about How A Bathr...
- A Nice Violet Flame Meditation From the Daily Om, here is a very simple and very nice...
- The 108 Names of Surya The oldest surviving Vedic hymns mention Sūrya with...
- Newton’s Second Law Newton’s second law–When a force acts on an object, the...
- Money Chant – Very Fast This is a very fast version of the Money Formula Ch...
- About the Didgeridoo The didgeridoo is probably the world's oldest music...
- The Ganesh Oracle Look what I found! Whispers of Lord Ganesha oracle...
- Dining Room Feng Shui A feng shui dining room is one that arouses hunger...
- I Invoke and Dream Awake This is the Spirit Rap that first caught my attenti...
- Why The Violet Flame? In the process of expanding the Inspiration and Ins...
- Good Morning! Good Morning- If you want to be happy , be! ~Leo Tol...
- Our Current Project We have just wrapped up our Five Simple Things proj...
- Luxuriously Delicious Ideas For The Bath In yesterday's post, we learned that Flower cleansing b...
- Morning Coffee Magick Did you know that coffee has magickal properties? Accor...
- Working With The Violet Flame I found this simple explanation on working with the...
- Losing Focus? Maybe these inspirational and motivational quotes will...
- Living Room Feng Shui Living rooms have always been an integral and impor...