Messy and Imperfect Project Overview
Here is an overview of our Messy and Imperfect project. which is short for the real title which is: Life Is Messy, Imperfect And Probably A Fail But Time Is Running Out So Just Carry On And Do What Seems Best In The Moment.
This post provides links to pertinent aspects of this project, so that you won’t have to sift through the archives to find out what you want to know.
If you would like to try this project for yourself, you can start on Day One: It’s Day One, and then continue on thru to the last day: So It’s A Fail, posting your thoughts, ideas, results, joys and disappointments as you go. This is usually an active blog, and if you post, I will notice and reply… and give you the benefit of my own experience and support if it seems pertinent or appropriate.
There is a post for feedback on this project, which can be found here: How Did We Do?. So if you are trying to decide if it’s worth a little time and effort, it might be helpful to check that out.
- How the idea was born: An Imperfect Idea
- The project gets real: Messy and Imperfect
- A Short Summary: Starting Tomorrow
We also have a Messy and Imperfect Image Gallery, which acts as a sort of visual index to the project. Each image is theoretically linked to the post in which it was shared, but you’ll have to find that link above the image itself because my gallery app is flawed.
Here is complete listing of the daily posts for the Messy and Imperfect project:
- It’s Day One
- A Fresh Start?
- Something Scary
- Moving Forward
- Seeds For Thought
- Getting Distracted
- Time Thieves
- Time Lords
- Exploring Altschmerz
- A New Day
- Ideas To Lighten The Mood
- Less Than Perfect
- Less Than Perfect Art
- Failed Perfection
- Deliberate Imperfection
- Repairing Perfection
- Nothing Is Perfect
- It Matters
- Just Be Flawsome
- Enlivening Shakti
- Joy – Shakti
- Expanding Time
- Frittering My Time Away
- Is It Time For Magick?
- How To Really Slow Time Down
- Enjoy Every Moment
- Be Good To Yourself Therapy
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning…
- So It’s A Fail
I also just want to say thank you to everyone who encouraged me while I was doing this. This was one of my favorite projects, and I would never have followed through with it if it wasn’t for a good friend who agreed to randomly read my posts and hold me accountable if I dropped the ball. Also, a really big shout out to my wonderful and amazing family who listened to me go on and on about it. So… Thank you! Merci! Gracias!
Leave a Reply
- Messy and Imperfect Project Overview by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Messy and Imperfect Gallery by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How Did We Do? by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- So It’s A Fail! by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Cindy Plante: Help Wanted
- Pure Vedic Gems: Invoking Ganesh – Project Overview
- Leslie Karen Levenberg: f2c74c5020e0f2ca40cb6c960d486da8–bead-curtains-for-doors-bamboo-beaded-curtains
- Daniel Knirs: So It’s A Fail!
- Pam Blais: 136561c3f9a8a0143142f45b438100c6–closet-door-curtains-bead-curtains