How Did We Do?
For me, this project was pretty effective on a personal emotional level. Not sure how much it influenced my finances, but it really relaxed my internal critic which made my quality of life much better.
I’m pretty sure I was the only on actually “participating” this time around, although there were a couple of people who did take the time to look at what was posted, which was deeply appreciated.
There was a lot of good stuff that I found and shared, my personal favorites were:
- A Fresh Start
- Seeds For Thought
- Ideas To Lighten The Mood
- Nothing Is Perfect
- Just Be Flawsome
- How To Really Slow Time Down
- Be Good To Yourself Therapy
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning…
So that’s the wrap up of the project this time around. If you happen to wander into this post, and decide to explore any of the links I shared, I’d love to hear your thoughts, your ideas, and/or your experiences.
3 Responses to How Did We Do?
Leave a Reply
- Messy and Imperfect Project Overview by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Messy and Imperfect Gallery by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How Did We Do? by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- So It’s A Fail! by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Cindy Plante: Help Wanted
- Pure Vedic Gems: Invoking Ganesh – Project Overview
- Leslie Karen Levenberg: f2c74c5020e0f2ca40cb6c960d486da8–bead-curtains-for-doors-bamboo-beaded-curtains
- Daniel Knirs: So It’s A Fail!
- Pam Blais: 136561c3f9a8a0143142f45b438100c6–closet-door-curtains-bead-curtains