So It’s A Fail!
As I was putting this project together, I came across a fair amount of “fail” memes, which are fun! Not sure exactly why we think its hilarious to watch other people fail, but it is. Maybe because we’re so glad that’s not us, maybe because it’s a huge relief to know we’re not the only idiots out there!
Anyway, I was feeling a little disappointed in the singular lack of participation in this project. I expected to be the only one here, and yet there was a small part of me hoping for at least one or two more… And that’s ok. I’ve learned a lot over the course of the project, which was the whole point of doing it in the first place. I can settle for being the only active participant.
So today I thought I’d post a tiny little gallery of fails. Something fun to cheer me up, let me know that I’m not the only idiot out there. And if you have stumbled into this post, or if you have been silently following along, here’s something to make you smile. Enjoy!
One Response to So It’s A Fail!
Leave a Reply
- Messy and Imperfect Project Overview by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Messy and Imperfect Gallery by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How Did We Do? by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- So It’s A Fail! by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Cindy Plante: Help Wanted
- Pure Vedic Gems: Invoking Ganesh – Project Overview
- Leslie Karen Levenberg: f2c74c5020e0f2ca40cb6c960d486da8–bead-curtains-for-doors-bamboo-beaded-curtains
- Daniel Knirs: So It’s A Fail!
- Pam Blais: 136561c3f9a8a0143142f45b438100c6–closet-door-curtains-bead-curtains