The Little Engine – Wrap Up
This post provides links to pertinent aspects of The Little Engine That Could project, so that you won’t have to sift through the archives to find out what you want to know.
The original idea, basic concept, and statement of intent is here:
If you would like to try this project for yourself, you can start on day 1, Let’s Get Started, and come back daily to continue on thru Day Thirty: Did We Do Something?. Or, you can pick through the posts, finding what seems interesting and useful. The important thing is to commit to a daily practice.
As you work with the Little Engine That Could, we encourage you to post your thoughts, ideas, results, joys and disappointments as you go. This is an active blog, and if you post, we will notice and reply, and give you the benefit of our own experience and support if it seems pertinent or appropriate.
Here is the complete listing of the daily posts for The Little Engine That Could project:
Getting Our Engines Revved:
Our 30 days starts now:
- Day 1: Let’s Get Started
- Day 2: The Little Engine That Could – (the familiar story)
The Little Engine That Could – (the original story)
- Day 3: Positivity
- Day 4: What’s Your Plan?
- Day 5: Slow But Steady
- Day 6: Oops! Where did the day go?
- Day 7: Art Therapy
- Day 8: A Helping Hand
- Day 9: Music Anyone?
- Day 10: Something Motivational
- Day 11: Divine Intervention
- Day 12: Just Do It!
- Day 13: Lightening Things Up
- Day 14: Derailed?
- Day 15: When Your Goal Is Impossible
- Day 16: 9 Quick Tricks For Overcoming Inertia
- Day 17: Newton’s Second Law
- Day 18: It’s Rocket Science
- Day 19: Getting Started Is Everything
- Day 20: When You’re In A Slump
- Day 21: I Can Do Anything
- Day 22: Walking On Water
- Day 23: If he can… I can
- Day 24: How Can I Recharge My Depleted Motivation?
- Day 25: The Law of Delay
- Day 26: Parkinson’s Law
- Day 27: Mind Maps
- Day 28: Random Thoughts on Obstacles
- Day 29: Down To The Wire
- Day 30: Did We Do Something?
Leave a Reply
- Messy and Imperfect Project Overview by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Messy and Imperfect Gallery by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How Did We Do? by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- So It’s A Fail! by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Cindy Plante: Help Wanted
- Pure Vedic Gems: Invoking Ganesh – Project Overview
- Leslie Karen Levenberg: f2c74c5020e0f2ca40cb6c960d486da8–bead-curtains-for-doors-bamboo-beaded-curtains
- Daniel Knirs: So It’s A Fail!
- Pam Blais: 136561c3f9a8a0143142f45b438100c6–closet-door-curtains-bead-curtains