Our Current Project
We have just completed a Messy and Imperfect project, and it truly was messy and imperfect in every way. If you are curious to know what that was all about, you can visit the Messy and Imperfect Project Overview.
Currently I am in the process of deciding when and what to do next. I have an idea that it would be really interesting and beneficial to try a project that totally challenges me to step out of my comfort zone and do something I wouldn’t normally do. I’m shooting for a start date of February 15.
If you are interested in the Prosperity Project, and would like to be informed whenever anything new is posted, it’s easy to do. You can either like and follow our facebook page and stay up to date on the project that way, or you can subscribe via email and every day you’ll get an email with a link to the latest post.
I love it when people leave comments about their concerns, ideas, insights, experiences, doubts, expectations, or anything else that you are thinking about as you work with me on this project. So, don’t be shy about commenting. Your email address is not required, and if you don’t want to leave your name, that’s OK too. The only thing that’s not alright is comment spam, or unrelated nonsense. Those comments will be deleted when I see them.
Oh, and by the way:
This project is free, the subscription is free, there is nothing to buy, and nothing is being sold. You won’t even see any ads on this page, or any page of this blog. How cool is that? It truly is a labor of love.
I do, however, have a link to all my little online shops which you can find either in the sidebar (if you’re on a pc) or at the bottom of the page (if you’re on a smart phone). I love when people actually buy something I designed… and if you aren’t in a buying frame of mind, a share or a shout out on social media would be nice.
- Messy and Imperfect Project Overview by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Messy and Imperfect Gallery by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How Did We Do? by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- So It’s A Fail! by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Respect your own handcrafted meaning… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Cindy Plante: Help Wanted
- Pure Vedic Gems: Invoking Ganesh – Project Overview
- Leslie Karen Levenberg: f2c74c5020e0f2ca40cb6c960d486da8–bead-curtains-for-doors-bamboo-beaded-curtains
- Daniel Knirs: So It’s A Fail!
- Pam Blais: 136561c3f9a8a0143142f45b438100c6–closet-door-curtains-bead-curtains