Those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it’s the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my vodka, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to put my clothes back on. It’s just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Leave a Reply
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Those Christmas Lights! by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- 13 Goals of a Modern Witch by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- All You Need To Do by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- When Life Gives You Lemons by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?