Loved this so much… and the comments !!! So fun. I’ve also included them. Now I have to find more music by this band.
- big deal i found jesus on a grilled cheese
- A song called “Found God in a tomato” can’t possibly be bad
- Came because of the title… stayed for the talent.
- i lost shiva in a creme brûlée’
- you know it’s good when the album art starts breathing
- I found a bell pepper inside a bell pepper once. A green one inside a yellow one.
- The title is intriguing, the song is amazing, the comment section is a bonus 😂
- this is fuckin cool youtube recommendations are good sometimes
- The title was all the clickbait I needed, My earholes are happy.
- I found my mom in Wal-Mart. She has dementia so she wanders off.
- The Tomato was Made into a BLT for your Sins
- I had to click. The title is just too interesting.
- Big woop I found Zeus in an avocado
- I love how youtube recommended this after I had watched a bunch of gardening vids 😂 I might have to play this for my tomato plants this summer. Its a groovy tune 👽🌈🍅
- In Croatian, “Heaven” is called “Raj” and “tomato” is called “RAJčica”. Coincidence? I think not.
- I found my genitals in the mailbox…
- I looked at my booty hole in the mirror today.
- This song is legendary. If I ever become an art teacher I’ll play this while my class is working.
- And then he said, “Ketchup!”
- I don t even know which one is better; the name of the song or the name of the band
- I found god in a bong
- Call any vegetable and the chances are good the vegetable will respond to you.
- OK This is epic.
- I think I saw the word poop in my alphabet soup once.
- I play guitar… I try to play shit like this… psychedelic punk type shit… I must be honest with myself and admit I’m very envious of these riffs… and that intro progression… fire!
- in my delirium, i click, curious. I leave with a mind full of sooth and a heart of psychedelic porn crumpets, and sun roasted tomatoes, stuffed with God. Jam on…!
- I found Mohammed in a Mojito. Quit braggin’.
- Oh yea, I’m definitely tripping to this.
- I found Buddha in my mirror, Wait.. that’s just me
- I saw Jesus praying through a chemtrail. Lost my water all over an apalooza flank. Found my breath in an upper throat of a skeleton. I thought everything through as I made it up. I made everything true as I thought it up.
- I found Jah in a bucket of day-old Coleslaw
- I quit my job today it felt so good
- Once in a while, the youtube algorithm REALLY pays off.
- Had me at Crumpets
- I found the devil in a hit of angel dust
- Great song , pure luck helped finding it
- I’m here because of the name of the band, and the title of the song. Now, I’m here with shivers, being breathless and amazed. I love it.
Here are the lyrics:
I’m barely operating
Yet a functional being
I always seemed to be vacant
parading myself as an abductee
Then one day I was transposed
from a simple young man
to a godly tomato that held all existence
and told me that we should expand
and now the world always seems to revolve
I’ll wake up and I will always be fine
now I know
Everything will always will be easy
and the way I like
I’m grateful that I held that tomato
So he could change my life
Cause i’m different
At least I thought so.
What a triumphant occasion
to change your design
that one has left my head on a pillow on my cloud nine
I wonder how many more fruits
can connect to my head
I would take a papaya
travel the world and the universe as two best friends
and the world will always revolve
Now we’re different
Time, I’m coming back with.
- Recent research has now established that thinking too much can rot the brain.
- Just as hard labor leaves marks on the hands, hard thinking leaves marks on the brain.
- It appears that chemicals excreted by thinking cells may not be cleared away quickly enough and may poison and kill the brain cells.
- Men’s brains rot a lot faster than women’s.
Isn’t this fun to know? It’s almost a no brainer!
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?