- So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?
- Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.
- When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.
- If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
- Just wait a second – so what you’re telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
- People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
- If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
- Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.
- Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
- Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
- The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: A. How dense the population is and B. How dense the population is.
- Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
- t may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
- Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
Shared from someone more witty than I am.
He said, “So you want science? For most people, Copernicus is not yet born. I tell you, you want to learn science? Then every morning you wake and think:
The sun is a great mass of white light, and in the sun’s light a dozen small particles of substance spin around. You live in a small bit of sun-substance and you spin around the sun. Now feel it.
I said to him, “Teach me about Einstein.”
He said, “Every time in the day you come to yourself, think where you are – imagine the earth and the planets and you on a planet spinning around. When you wake in the dark at night, think how your half of the earth is turned away from the sun and how the slopes of the Hindu Kush are just coming into the light.
He said, “Think how in the dark sea, the fishes sink to the depths of the sea, and as the light comes, they rise to the surface of the light. Think of the birds moving all over the earth, backwards and forwards, summer and winter. That’s science.
He said, “Think of the trees breathing in at night, out at day. Feel it. Feel the earth turning under you and the planets moving around together.”
When you feel this, feel it with every bit of you, so that every minute this is how you feel life, then come to me and we will talk about Einstein.”
― Doris Lessing
I have been busily updating all 307 designs that are currently listed in my RedBubble shop. Sales from the shop help to fund this website, and I’d love it if you would visit the shop and leave lots of likes and love. Maybe even buy yourself something fun and cool!
A wide variety of items are available, what you see here is a small gallery of just some of my favorite masks. I ordered a bunch of them because it looks like masks are going to be a part of my life for the foreseeable future, and I might as well wear my own art!
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?