Things you can say in response to literally anything, when you have nothing else to say:
- As the prophecy foretold.
- But at what cost?
- So let it be written; so let it be done.
- So… it has come to this.
- That’s just what he/she/they would’ve said.
- Is this why fate brought us together?
- And thus, I die.
- …just like in my dream…
- Be that as it may, still may it be as it may be.
- There is no escape from destiny.
- Wise words by wise men write wise deeds in wise pen.
- In THIS economy?
- … and then the wolves came.
I love these… now if I can only remember to use them!
He said, “Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.”
The trees ahead and bushes beside you are not lost.
Wherever you are is called Here.
And you must treat it as a powerful stranger,
Must ask permission to know it and be known.
The forest breathes.
I have made this place around you,
And if you leave it
You may come back again
No two trees are the same to raven
No two branches are the same to wren.
If what a tree or branch
Does is lost on you,
Then you are surely lost.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?