Samwise Gamgee~ ‘It’s like in the great stories Mr Frodo, the ones that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end because how can the end be happy, how can the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened.
But in the end it’s only a passing thing…this shadow, because even darkness must pass. A new day will come and when the sun shines, it’ll shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you…that meant something , even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think Mr Frodo…I think I understand, I know now. Folks in those stories had lotsa chances of turning back when they didn’t they kept going because they were holding on to something..’
Frodo Baggins~ ‘What are we holding on to Sam?’
Samwise Gamgee~ ‘That there’s some good in this world Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for..’
Leave a Reply
- Dreams Before Dawn by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets – Found God in a Tomato by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Murder Ballads & Other Love Songs by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Valley of the Sun – Old Gods by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About God by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?