The enigmatic wisdom of Deepak Chopra
by Tom Williamson of skepticcanary.com
It has been said by some that the thoughts and tweets of Deepak Chopra are indistinguishable from a set of profound sounding words put together in a random order, particularly the tweets tagged with “#cosmisconciousness”. This site aims to test that claim! Each “quote” is generated from a list of words that can be found in Deepak Chopra’s Twitter stream randomly stuck together in a sentence.
Here are some samples:
- Existence results from reckless excellence.
- Love differentiates into an abundance of force fields.
- Kittens are birds.
- The physical world quiets essential possibilities.
Go check it out for yourself. Here’s the link: Wisdom Of Chopra
Leave a Reply
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets – Found God in a Tomato by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Murder Ballads & Other Love Songs by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Valley of the Sun – Old Gods by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About God by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Healing With The Brotherhood of Light by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?