So we’re into our 5th month of defeating COVID-19. These words made me laugh but there’s a lot of truth mixed in to consider. . .
- So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?
- Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.
- When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.
- If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
- Just wait a second – so what you’re telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
- People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
- If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
- Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.
- Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
- Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
- The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: A. How dense the population is and B. How dense the population is.
- Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
- t may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
- Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
Shared from someone more witty than I am.
I have been busily updating all 307 designs that are currently listed in my RedBubble shop. Sales from the shop help to fund this website, and I’d love it if you would visit the shop and leave lots of likes and love. Maybe even buy yourself something fun and cool!
A wide variety of items are available, what you see here is a small gallery of just some of my favorite masks. I ordered a bunch of them because it looks like masks are going to be a part of my life for the foreseeable future, and I might as well wear my own art!
This morning as I was flipping through Facebook, I realized that I am absolutely 100% sick and tired of all the ridiculous controversy over masks, covid, vaccines, antifa, trump… ad infinitum. I was going to post a rant… and pretty much say “Fuck You” to all the stupid people out there, but I guess I don’t really need to. These pretty much speak for themselves.
My Body My Choice
It’s one of those tag lines that seem kind of catchy and a good idea, until you realize that it can be applied to virtually anything… and I mean anything!
I understand Donald Trump’s driving need to have crowds of people applauding him. His ego needs continuous stroking. OK… And since I am not a fan, I find it entertaining and fun to think of all the people that go to his rallies and do a bunch of shouting and yelling… not wearing masks… I hope he does a lot of these.
I could go on and on about this one… Isn’t ANTIFA an anti-fascist organization? So does that mean that all those people who are against antifa are also PRO facism? And why would you be pro fascism if you are not, yourself, a fascist? And when did that become a good thing? Or a badge of honor? Didn’t we fight a war in which thousands of people died because we wanted to defeat fascism? I just don’t get it….
Anti-Vaccine – Really?
Ok, so back in the day, Polio was a really big deal. Every summer… children died or were crippled for life… It was scary it was terrible and it was real. Then we got a vaccine. Boom! When was the last time someone you knew got polio? Diphtheria? Typhoid? Smallpox? And now there’s all this blow back about a Covid-19 vaccine… Seriously? Why are people so frightened of vaccines? Have you ever seen a baby with Whooping Cough? It’s really awful!
But Wait There’s More
So, now I’m tired of complaining about all the rampant stupidity out there and I’m just going to finish up with these.
And yes… this!
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?