quizzes and questionaires
This was first posted back in 2008 on my old blog. Here’s what I had to say then:
I’m not sure where this came from, but it was sitting in my “drafts” folder, and since I had posted about numerology yesterday, or was it the day before? it seemed appropriate to add this to that mix. Interesting how the interpretation is different, and yet it could be said to “fit” me rather well.
- You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.
- People find you easy to love and care for.
- You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.
- You’re cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.
- At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.
- At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure – which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.
- Your Fixation: Doubt
- Your Primary Fear: Abandonment
- Your Primary Desire: Security and support
Other Number 6’s:
Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.
I took the test again today, and it was different – and still fairly accurate. The two of them together might add up to me. Here it is:
- You’re independent – and a logical analytical thinker.
- You love learning and ideas… and know things no one else does.
- Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.
- You are open minded. A visionary.
- You understand the world and may change it.
- At Your Best: You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world.
- At Your Worst: You are reclusive, weird, and a bit paranoid.
- Your Fixation: Greed
- Your Primary Fear: Being useless or incompetent
- Your Primary Desire: Being competent and needed
Other Number 5’s:
Bill Gates, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Bjork, and Stephen Hawking.
This was posted on my old blogger blog on Monday, December 21, 2009. It’s pretty funny, and relevant to something else I’m going to post, so I’m sharing it here. The “ask a fictional character widgets” mentioned are no longer viable… I wish they were. Looks like I might have to make some of my own. But that’s for another time. Anyway, here it is:
In case you weren’t paying attention, I posted a whole bunch of silly widgets and other stuff on facebook, Gypsy Magic, and yes… here too. Suddenly it occurred to me that maybe I was just fooling around and maybe I should get busy and go Christmas Shopping. But I didn’t want to stop, I thought maybe… who knows… what I’ve been posting might actually have some value.
So I asked Tony Soprano if anyone was even going to read a single one of my facebook posts today and he had this to say:
I doubt it. — You don’t shit where you eat. And you really don’t shit where I eat.
Hmmmm… have I been posting shit on facebook all morning? I decided that maybe I should ask Buffy if Tony Soprano was right. Here’s what she said:
Yes, without a doubt. — If I was any more open-minded about the choices you two make, my whole brain would fall out.
When I quit laughing so hard that I spit coffee out my nose, it occurred to me to ask Tony Montana what he thought about the whole thing and he said this:
It’s hard to say. — I got ears, ya’ know. I hear things.
LOL… too funny!!! I love these widgets!! Those question mark chairs are cool too!
Ok, so I’ve been considering how to channel Aragorn and it occurred to me that I need to answer some basic questions first:
- Where is the shire?
- And what exactly am I protecting it from?
- Who are the hobbits?
- Rivendell… how do I get there from here?
- Arwyn, who are you? Where are you? And how do you spell your name?
- What is the sword that was broken?
- Where do I find it?
- Who is going to reforge it for me?
- What is the quest?
- Where the heck is Frodo, anyway?
- Does this mean that I have to walk everywhere I go from now on?
- Or will I eventually get a horse to ride?
- Do I really have to put up with Boromir? Where is he anyway?
- Who are the bad guys?
- And Gandalf, where is he when you need him?