Found On Facebook
I’m thinking about the upcoming New Year, and what I might want to tackle for my New Year’s Resolutions this time around. Saw the above pic on Facebook… it’s a little bit too cute to excite my imagination, but at the same time, these are things I’d like to stop doing… so… maybe it’ll give me some ideas for a resolution that will fire my imagination and inspire me to actually DO and/or NOT DO.
Those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it’s the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my vodka, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to put my clothes back on. It’s just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
From Start Witchin, we have the 13 goals of the modern witch.
- Figure out what the fuck you believe. (AKA Witch, know thyself).
- Be brave enough to cast spells to get what you want.
- Drink good coffee.
- Use divination (but believe in free will).
- Accept your shadow self.
- DIY like a punk…
- … but don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Align with the Divine (by whatever name you call it).
- Walk your talk openly.
- Embrace the witch archetype.
- Witch how you want (not all witchcraft is the same).
- Keep (and review) a journal.
- Momento Mori (remember you will die) so live life and have fun.
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?