From Start Witchin, we have the 13 goals of the modern witch.
- Figure out what the fuck you believe. (AKA Witch, know thyself).
- Be brave enough to cast spells to get what you want.
- Drink good coffee.
- Use divination (but believe in free will).
- Accept your shadow self.
- DIY like a punk…
- … but don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Align with the Divine (by whatever name you call it).
- Walk your talk openly.
- Embrace the witch archetype.
- Witch how you want (not all witchcraft is the same).
- Keep (and review) a journal.
- Momento Mori (remember you will die) so live life and have fun.
The birds’ favorite songs
You do not hear,
For their most flamboyant music takes place
When their wings are stretched
Above the trees
And they are smoking the opium
Of pure freedom.
It is healthy for the prisoner
To have faith
That one day she will again move about
Wherever she wants,
Feel the wondrous gift of life –
Find all wounds, and debts stamped
I once asked a bird,
“How is it that you fly in this gravity
“Love lifts Me.”
– Hafiz, The Gift
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?