I’m thinking about the upcoming New Year, and what I might want to tackle for my New Year’s Resolutions this time around. Saw the above pic on Facebook… it’s a little bit too cute to excite my imagination, but at the same time, these are things I’d like to stop doing… so… maybe it’ll give me some ideas for a resolution that will fire my imagination and inspire me to actually DO and/or NOT DO.
Leave a Reply
- The Right Time For Everything by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About Osho by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Too Much Thinking Can Rot Your Brain! by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Osho on Being Authentic by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- There are moments… by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?